Drakensang New german "MegaMod": "Das Auge der Göttin"

Fenris

Böser Onkel
Download

20 - 30 hours of gametime, fully voiced, 282 new Quests...

High Level Adventuring - a Savegame before the final battle is needed, downloaded it yesterday, seems ok so far :)

Here are some appropriate Savegames to download.

If only I spoken german. :(
Here's hope it'll get eventually translated and subtitled. With original VO kept!

If only I spoken german. :(
Here's hope it'll get eventually translated and subtitled. With original VO kept!

We'll think about it. But it will sure take some time. There's a lot of text to translate.

Ahh. A nice way to refresh my Germen.

pibbur who speaks German, spricht Französish et parle anglais. A bit on thin ice with the French, hopes that someone, for instance HHR will make necessary corrections.

We've just started to translate our mod. As I've already said it will take some time. There are about 5000 database entries with more than 63000 words and there are only two of us to do the work.

We've just started to translate our mod.

Good news. Did you resolve that issue regarding compatibility between your mod (done for german version) and english version of the game?

As I've already said it will take some time. There are about 5000 database entries with more than 63000 words and there are only two of us to do the work.

Storm: "I have faith in you" :wings:

:)

Good news. Did you resolve that issue regarding compatibility between your mod (done for german version) and english version of the game?

Yes, I did. I had to change some GUIDs so it should be compatible to version 1.03 now. I haven't tested it up to now because I have got only 1.1 savegames which don't work with 1.03.

It would be very helpful If you or anybody else could provide me with a 1.03 savegame, preferably on Mount Drakensang during the final battle against Malgorra.

I think it's time for an update.

We've already translated about 40% of the mod. Sometimes it's rather difficult because we use many TDE specific expressions. Any suggestion how to translate "Wimmelkrieger"? That's the term Trolls use for humans.

Cheesy Poof? Troll droppings? Flatulence Bags?

'nut who speaks no German.

Literally, "teeming warrior(s)".

Thus, "teem warriors." Rhymes with "team" or "teen". Hah. Good luck with the translation! ;p

Literally, "teeming warrior(s)".

Thus, "teem warriors." Rhymes with "team" or "teen". Hah. Good luck with the translation! ;p

Flesh swarm?

'Teeming' would imply a great many, or too many, so something to do with swarms or infestations might be the right idea? I'm assuming it's not meant to be flattering!

The translation is finished. Now we have to do some proofreading and after that a final test. We had to re-program one small part due to a riddle that wouldn't work in English. I suppose we will be able to release the mod at the end of this month.

282 quests in 30h? :))
anyway looking forward to the english release :D

Sorry for the (apparently) dumb question, but is this mod made for Drakensang OR Drakensang: River of Time ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
We're still testing. We already fixed two crashes due to a weapen and a piece of armour which were implemented with patch 1.1. Today we had a plotstopper because we forgot to change a statement GUID. Furthermore our jobs are quite time-consuming at the moment. So you will have to wait some more days for the release.

Back
Top Bottom