S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky August Release Confirmed

magerette

Hedgewitch
ShackNews and Worthplaying, among others, have posted word from GSC Game World confirming an August release date for the Clear Sky prequel to S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl. The game is planned for a smultaneous worldwide release:
"The topic of the release date for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky has created a lot of interest among gamers, press and fans. We're pleased to announce an exact date for this highly anticipated game now," said Dr. Klemens Kundratitz, Managing Director of Koch Media.

"Our intention to deliver the game simultaneously worldwide is both a challenge and big responsibility to the many fans of the game around the globe. We are looking forward to achieve this ambitious goal in August." - said Sergiy Grygorovych, GSC World Publishing CEO. "
More information.

I wonder if my severe Dwarf Fortress addiction will ease up by august - so that I could even think about playing some other game. If it will, this, and TW temptation are high on my list.

Thanks for covering STALKER, btw. I really appreciate it.

In my estimation 'confirming' a release for 5 months in the future is somewhat optimistic ;)

Hey, Rogue Dao did that for Purgatorio. If they can do it, I'm sure GSC can do it too. ;)

Hey, Rogue Dao did that for Purgatorio. If they can do it, I'm sure GSC can do it too. ;)

I wouldn't put too much faith in GSC, they never even got around to squashing all the bugs in the first STALKER game. Hopefully they'll put more effort into supporting this one.

Back
Top Bottom