Obsidian Entertainment - Tim Cain Stays On

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Way to go, Black Isle.
Now all they need is Boyarsky and Anderson, though I think none of them would be willing to join Obsidian, since Boyarsky is already making big news with Diablo and Anderson is not in the computer games industry anymore.

Way to go, Black Isle.
Now all they need is Boyarsky and Anderson, though I think none of them would be willing to join Obsidian, since Boyarsky is already making big news with Diablo and Anderson is not in the computer games industry anymore.

What?

He's at Turtle Rock.

I hope they will Kickstart a new steampunk RPG project in the veins of Arcanum with Tim Cain is the lead designer.

Or post-apoc, the man has a knack for at least both genres. I thought he was only temporarily at obsidian while waiting for a permanent position he had been promised in another studio, guess that fell through.

What?

He's at Turtle Rock.
It seems my information was a little rusty. I thought he was still in real state business. :p

After Troika Games collapsed, Anderson left the game industry for a short time to sell real estate.[1]
Interplay reopened in-house development and in 2007 hired Anderson as creative director for an unannounced Massively multiplayer online game.[2]
In March 2009, Anderson joined inXile as creative director.[3] In January 2011, he left inXile to join Turtle Rock Studios.

Thanks for the heads up.

I can't help but wonder, what was the studio that Cain intended to leave Obsidian for?

Or post-apoc, the man has a knack for at least both genres. I thought he was only temporarily at obsidian while waiting for a permanent position he had been promised in another studio, guess that fell through.

It sounds like it didn't. He just decided to stay.

It seems my information was a little rusty. I thought he was still in real state business. :p

Thanks for the heads up.

Turtle Rock has actually several Ex-Troika (The current CEO worked at Troika too), Obsidian, and so on guys.

It's a shame they are working on shooters.

How about a Rifts or new starflight game?

Back
Top Bottom