Fan Improvement Pack MIRRORS

Chubzdoomer

Traveler
Fan Improvement Pack MIRRORS [ANSWERED]

To make a long story short, I purchased The Precursors for sale on GamersGate rather than on Beamdog, which hosts the Fan Improvement Pack. Since I don't own the game on Beamdog, however, even after I've registered there it tells me I must own the base game through Beamdog in order to download any free expansions or add-ons.

Here is the specific pack I'm referring to in case anyone wants to check it out.

So does anyone have any external mirrors for the fan improvement pack? I paid my money for both Xenus 2: White Gold and The Precursors and the least I would expect is for these free improvements to be available to all owners of the games. The main reason I want the pack is to have a more solid experience and to potentially improve the otherwise horrible performance on my ATI 5870-powered rig. I absolutely love what I've seen of the game so far but I can't even venture outside of the first little city and into the desert without massive frame rate problems which make the game unplayable.

Thanks oh-so-much to anyone who assists or provides download links to this pack!

Last edited:
Just browse this forum and read the relevant posts, especially the stickied posts. I did that and others did that too. Give that a try.

Upon closer inspection after reading your post, I see the Beamdog Fan Improvement Pack description includes a link to a thread here with a few Megaupload files that I assume contain the same fixes and improvements. If that's the case, I'll take that route and be done with it. I sure appreciate you pointing me in the right direction and informing me of that.

Thanks for your time and courtesy, "Shepard."

DOES ANYONE HAVE FAN improvement pack coz i cant download from beamdog.
(tmobile blocked on wireless usb )

Back
Top Bottom