JA:Flashback - Early Access Video Preview

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Wow, that was really a lightweight preview. ^^
Some additional length and especially more complimentary video material would have been helpful.

The one thing standing out was "Flashback is still early". Thing is...this game is releasing in a month already.

Wow, that was really a lightweight preview. ^^
Some additional length and especially more complimentary video material would have been helpful.

The one thing standing out was "Flashback is still early". Thing is…this game is releasing in a month already.
It has me worried also, and I seem to recall their last game wasn't any better.

Link- http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/space-hulk

I hope it isn't another repeat, as I was excited to play the final version.
smiley-sad003.gif

It seems like they had a ton of fan involvement. In this case that doesn't excite me much, the couple times I posted on the bear pit one of the admins was rude to me and corrected me on something. When I proved him to be wrong, he deleted all the posts. Not to mention the fan additions more or less ruined JA 2 1.13 and I quickly went back to vanilla.

Latest posts seem to indicate that because they barely made the kickstarter goal, that they are going to release a finished game, but one that probably isn't complex as the original Jagged Alliance. There are a lot of people on their site begging them to extend the development period.

Back
Top Bottom