Another Piggie Getting Roasted

Thrasher

Wheeee!
Meh... I don't think there's too many people left that take Rush Limbaugh seriously anyways. The guy lives with his foot in his mouth.

Meh… I don't think there's too many people left that take Rush Limbaugh seriously anyways. The guy lives with his foot in his mouth.

Unfortunately, You would be very surprised.

Sadly true that people take him seriously. I remember one guy I knew telling me I should read this book Maher wrote to learn a lot about the reality of American politics. I never know if it is better to call people out or pat them on their head and play dumb.

Roast Rush away. He thrives on it. Better to just feel sorry for people who trust him. Maybe form an bi-partisan intervention NGO for hipsters and blue collars alike?

Indeed, we'd be much better off listening to proper journalists like MSNBC's Ed Schultz, who, according to Department of Labor documents, pulled down $190,000 for "representational activities" from labor unions in 2011 and nearly double that since 2005...

Rush is an entertainer and the only people that don't realize that are the lefties.

Yes, but he's a very poor entertainer and that's their problem!! :)

Rush is an entertainer and the only people that don't realize that are the lefties.

Except for the cowering righties who have been afraid of him. Glad to see that the primary frontrunners have enough guts to contradict him. Maybe Rushie is no longer the de facto leader of the Republican party?

Back
Top Bottom