Vampire: Bloodlines Questions and Impressions

I also look forward to the finished the game. You can buy the game right now on Steam if you want to play a demo version of the early release. I hope they finish the game this year though as the game is behind schedule.:fingerscrossed:

I'm not really an Early Access person. I prefer to wait until the game is finished and perhaps even patched once or twice before jumping in.

It's also very rare that I buy any game on day one, but Dead State is definitely going to be one of those games :).

A bit late would just like to pitch in
The haunted hotel level/quest must be one of the most memorable ever done
you are never in any danger and yet you feel very vulnerable all the time
[/url]

I agree. That level was phenomenal and very creepy.

I agree. That level was phenomenal and very creepy.
I agree the first time I played the game it almost gave me a heart attack. I wish more games would use horror the way the hotel was designed.:mwahaha:

The only game that ever came close for me was the FEAR trilogy.

Completed the game today. Steam says I played 46 hours, but an hour or 2 the game was left on while I was AFK, so let's say 44 hours.

Great game, though, as I said a bunch of times already :D. I enjoyed the ending parts and overall thought it was a very well-designed game.

I probably will shelf it for awhile and come back to it in a year or 2 with a fresh perspective to try a different clan and different choices. I really like the way the game gave you the freedom of choice (even if it was just an illusion, it felt like my choices were shaping the game), so that was cool.

All in all, best game I ever played, or at least top 3. Fantastic experience and I'm grateful that I was finally able to play it, even if I was 10 years late :).

Back
Top Bottom