11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

From what I understand, the full game, bug free, is scheduled to be released next Friday. It's almost here guise!!!!!!!.......................:roll:

I'm not expecting it to be available til I hit the Rest home.
Oh well, another thing not making the bucket list

Just imagine that it gets released one day in the future. Do you think he will live long enough to work on and finish Grimoire 2?

HHR, you don't seem to understand the history the Watch/Dot has had with Cleve.

8/9 years ago the Watch/Dot was quite supportive of Grimoire :

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=904&highlight=grimoire

this

And HHR, you've never had a reasonable discussion with Cleve. In fact, no one has. Corwin was his last die-hard here and then he turned on him.

:harl::harl:So this thread refuses to die. It was started in 2010 !!!!!!

what's the oldest thread we've had on this? I know a few were locked.

--
Will there be a standalone server for multiplayer? Perhaps a toolset with modding capabilities?

I'm going to wait to purchase this till a graphics patch comes out. Perhaps something reskinned with Unity.

Now there are just a few micro issues remaining, he has fixed all the big bugs. Only 18 small glitches and Grimoire is coming just around the corner.

Now there are just a few micro issues remaining, he has fixed all the big bugs. Only 18 small glitches and Grimoire is coming just around the corner.

This is apparently one of those indie titles which took decades e.g. Inquisitor, AoD. But I certainly hope you're right. I'm a huge fan of party-based crawlers and this game has an outrageous diversity of content.

I can't imagine I'll be too interested in this return to the ancient past - but I'll gladly check it out at some point.

Obviously, this is all highly theoretical at this point ;)

Why do you do this?

Why do you do this?

Maybe because some of us have already given him money :p

Personally I have no doubt after playing the demo that at some point, something akin to a game called Grimoire will come out. I'm not sure it will be worth all the money I forked over, but he's going to put out something. And I can wait.

BTW it's coming to Greenlight soon ;)

... Personally I have no doubt after playing the demo...

Would it be ill mannered to ask for directions? I can't seem to find it anywhere. The latest demo I mean.

Would it be ill mannered to ask for directions? I can't seem to find it anywhere. The latest demo I mean.

I've recently learned that I'm advocating piracy by having opinions and knowledge about it that I'm willing to share, so I'll be banned if I help you out here :)

Maybe because some of us have already given him money :p

Personally I have no doubt after playing the demo that at some point, something akin to a game called Grimoire will come out. I'm not sure it will be worth all the money I forked over, but he's going to put out something. And I can wait.

BTW it's coming to Greenlight soon ;)

Oh. I hadn't considered that someone might have given him actual money. :biggrin:

Oh. I hadn't considered that someone might have given him actual money. :biggrin:

considering people are shelling out money on Kickstarter for nothing but fluffy dreams and concept sketches, he got very little money. Then again it was Indiegogo.

Back
Top Bottom