Drakensang Blood Mountains

HELP! I'm stuck!

I'm trying to convince the quartermaster to give me the sacramental wine for the witch but i don't get a FAST TALK menu, i've maxed Dranor's FAST talk to 18 but I never get any conversation options.

Also, even when I select Dranor, only the name of my avatar will be displayed in conversations... Am I doing something wrong? If not than this is a serieus bug and a gamestopper...

You definitely get a SEDUCE option, but probably not with Dranor :D.

Yes i tried to enter, still no options.

the only character with Seduce in my party is Dranor. I can raise seduce to 12 at the moment (not very high). So now what, I'm not going restart this whole chapter because of this...(I've done most of the sidequest in this area already..) (I've read on forums that 'fast' talk should work...??

HELP!

I don't think I had a seduce option. I also hadn't Dranor in my party but Gladys with high social skills. Could be a sort of bug with Dranor?

You could try change your team just to pass this test. Or at worse change your side choice. But I agree that witches side is more appealing.

EDIT: Do you really have accepted the witch quest? I just ask in case.

Changing sides = not an option (Don't want to do all the sidequests over again)

I can only change teams if I leave this area permanently right? (Or before I enter Blood mountains)

Yes I did accept the quest

Changing sides = not an option (Don't want to do all the sidequests over again)

I can only change teams if I leave this area permanently right? (Or before I enter Blood mountains)

Yes I did accept the quest
The SEDUCE option came up with Gladys. It failed in the beginning.

One remark: You cannot repeat skill checks. If you failed the check, that was it. I had to reload at this point, raised Gladys' "seduce" skill and tried again, this time successfully.

You can enter and leave areas at will before they are locked. I switched members around a few times in the Blood Mountains area.

I can only change teams if I leave this area permanently right? (Or before I enter Blood mountains)...
crpgnut already answered but I'd like focus it, no you can leave freely any area until you finished its main quest part.

If you listen to the guard that is guarding the wine he or maybe it was the guard near him that said something about the chickens and when they get away that the guard who had guard duty on the wine has to go and round them up. So the trick is really simple go open the chicken pen, allow them to get well out of the coop and then go tell the guard they got away. Now you have a diversion to go get the wine. Worked for me! :D

Nice detail. :biggrin: Perhaps you could encapsulate in a spoil.

Back
Top Bottom