The Sith Lords Restoration Project reaches 0.9...

Prime Junta

RPGCodex' Little BRO
I just noticed that TSL:RP has hit 0.9b1. The really good news is that the propaganda minister, Dashus, says that 0.9b1 will be the only build in the 0.9 family, and 1.0b1 is expected in "a few weeks." Given that the current non-feature bug count is 5, it doesn't seem too unreasonable to hope that the distance from 1.0b1 to 1.0c1 won't be too long either.

There's a new (video) progress report out too.

[ http://team-gizka.org/2007-10-22.html ]

and

[ http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?t=670 ]

Respect for Team Gizka. They don't know the meaning of "give up." And I can't wait (OK, I can wait, I have waited for a quite a while by now) to play KOTOR 2 the way it was meant to be (or something like it anyway).

That is really good news - I had stopped tracking this ages ago ... I guess it will be time for another run through in a few weeks ;)

I acually liked KotOR2, and have been looking forward to this project. The first run through was mildly disappointing, due to the games rushed state, so I hope this fixpack acually restores the game to what it should have been. :)

Übereil

Awesome! You know, our community really ought to figure out a way to erect monuments to folks like Team Gizka. They deserve one!

I just realized something. Find the number of the version following 0.9b1 as referenced above. Then say it out loud.

Coincidence?

Yes, coincidence I'm sure-- like Safiya's weasel familiar being named Hillary(MotB).

Finally. So many years, month and days of anxious waiting!

Yes ! Now I can finally rule the galaxy :D --- or something like that ;) ---- or slay the evil Overlord ;) or something like that ;) --- in KOTOR 2. Just in time for Christmas.
Maybe. I've been good this year, I promise :)

Thanks so much for this and be sure to keep up the good fight :)

It certainly would be great to have this released, it's been almost 3 years now!
I go by every week or so to look at the progress reports, this is the first update in 3 months.

http://team-gizka.org/wip.html

oh the joy! wonderfull news indeed, can't wait to replay kotor 2 like it was meant to be played.. :)

She has a weasel familiar? Where? Must've missed that...

Sorry, PJ--that was MY familiar I was looking at....and admiring Obsidian's subtle humor....thanks for making me confront yet more memory loss issues...:embarrassed:

Edit: The bright side is I'm much funnier than I thought I was.

Last edited:
I wonder what other political familiars you could have? A pig named Bill, a spider named Cheney, and, of course, a rat named Democ. Any others?

hmm..would it be worth merging the two threads, this one and the news thread, or should this just be moved to the politics forum?

Nice. :) I'll keep that in mind. :)

Back
Top Bottom