The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

What will happen the upcoming Friday? Will we play or will Easter Holiday celebrations prevent some from atternding?

I will be available myself.

I am heading for KY so will be out this week.

I was assuming we'd be good since that will be Easter Saturday for the Old Man. I'll be available.

Upon further review…

First off, it's actually Harbinger2 (build a boat) that we like, although we generally enjoy Harbinger1 (the fashion show) as well. No worries, it looks like we'll run both chains.

Second, if we don't do the Vale and Wheloon1/2, there's only the Spinner chain for level 16 content. That means we'll want to get a little extra out of the level15 content which means running Harbinger1.

Third, there's a buttload of level17 content that we're wanting to run, so if we go into it under level, there shouldn't be a problem with everyone catching back up.

Fourth, there's a good bit of level18 content to run as well so we should have no problem getting to cap.

Roughly speaking, here's the plan:
Meridia quests, Harbinger1 chain
Those that have 18 can take it
Spinner chain
Hopefully, everyone will make 18 after this. 10 quests should be sufficient, me thinks.
Harbinger2 chain, Reavers Refuge, Druid's Deep
Everyone should have 19 by then
IQ1 chain, High Road chain
That should get everyone pretty close to cap. We can call an audible if necessary.

Thoughts?

First, I think all of us are either ViP(and thus can use the Hall of Heroes to switch to FR or back at will) or have it anyway (and thus can switch to FR and and back at will). So we should be able to hit Wheloon 1 if we hate ourselves enough. :p

As far as taking a level when we get it and leaving a few behind, I'm fine with it. I think I'm now behind, since I switched to Rachail, but even on a 3x TR it's no big deal. I can always solo stuff to catch up, maybe even the Heroic Shroud flaggers.

A request would be to hit Shavarath and attempt to run the Tower of Despair raid. Likewise, the Cannith quests and raids. We have never done those as a Friday group IIRC. This may end up pushing us into the Epic levels, but that's not a huge deal.

I would definitely like to hit Wheloon to get the PDK favor. I would also like to hit the House C quests & Raids, & the Shavorath ToD quests & raid.

First, I think all of us are either ViP(and thus can use the Hall of Heroes to switch to FR or back at will) or have it anyway (and thus can switch to FR and and back at will). So we should be able to hit Wheloon 1 if we hate ourselves enough. :p
IIRC, the Old Man had no way to get to E-Star without running Spinner unless the toon had a key (which his current Friday toon does not).

I am heading for KY so will be out this week.
So we're on alts this week. No worries.

I don't remember the specific details of your trip, but heads up that the interchange where 65, 64, and 71 come together right by the river is all kinds of torn up with several ramps completely gone (for example, you can't get from 65 south to 64/71 east right now). If that affects you, plan accordingly.

I would definitely like to hit Wheloon to get the PDK favor. I would also like to hit the House C quests & Raids, & the Shavorath ToD quests & raid.
From a favor standpoint, you'd want to run Wheloon1 and Wheloon2. While Wheloon1 might work if we can get everyone there, Wheloon2 will put nearly the entire group on the wall. I wouldn't mind the run since the reward loot is fairly good for ML15, but generally people gripe about Wheloon so I was assuming we'd skip it.

As a group, we've run the Shav quests but never the raid. That's all level19, so we should be able to tuck that in. We've obviously run the House C quests a few times. I'm pretty sure we attempted the first raid once and failed dismally. Those raids are level20, so we would have no problem working them in, although doing both Shav and HouseC flags might cause some issues.

I definitely have no key for E-Star; that toon was an immediate level 20 TR.

He can't do Wheloon without doing Spinner first. The content levels don't work out right and the XP implications are problematic. That's the complication.

Well, sounds like we'll need to go back & catch up on Wheloon once we've done Spinner then, so he can get his key.

Specials & Sales this Weekend

Specials & sales this weekend include both store sales & remnant vendor items.

This weekend only (March 25th - 27th), Double Bonus Points in the DDO Store along with +7 Stat Tomes, Otto's Boxes, +3 Tomes of Fate, +20 Hearts of Wood, and Traveler's Trunks!

Also included are 20% off on Astral Shards & Guild Renown pots, 50% off Airship Beacons.

Remnant vendor has the Mysterious Cloaks & Bracers available.

Just a reminder that CM is out this week, & possibly next.

TeamSpeak is down - Plan on Skype

The TeamSpeak server is down, so unless it comes back up before we meet tonight, we'll be on Skype.

Teamspeak Server is back up

Teamspeak server is back up. Just got in.

Plan for Tomorrow?

CM is back, so I'm assuming she'll be there, barring some emergency.

Back
Top Bottom