Wouldn't saying nice things like that get us banned or, as a minimum, meatspin'd? It just wouldn't fit the neighborhood. To not invite endless ridicule, the RPGWatch Refugee Thread would have to include some obscene ASCII art and an observation that y'all are total posers cuz there are more trannies (and in better shape, to boot) at the local AAMCO store.

Taluntain is probably blissfully off in slumber land too. :'(

Here is a copy and paste of the past hour or two. Some chat log.

i am an object like any other and if i want to stay self aware i will put in to perspective that the spiritual implications of bringing my self to godlike

status through means of disconnecting my mind, and physical body to allow an outside mechanism give my mind the ability to directly create a need for the

elements of a better self to come about through gene modification, then so be it. by the end , my organic self will have transcended in its whole to an

impeccable level of perfection that cannot be halted by anything short but a pre-existing condition that threatens to obliterate me imminently before i

have an ordained non-survival based existence.

<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> jimbob
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> i just remembered what made me different as a kid
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> if you want to be liek me. start buying boxes of bubble gum and swalloling every last peace
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> also swalloing large balls of gum at once is more effective if i recall
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> hey guys
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> that pizz ahut was awesome
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> but i am tired now
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> trust me something epic, still this way comes
<GroupHugz> I thought you were going to get Papa John's?
<GroupHugz> sellout.....
|<-- GroupHugz has left irc.gamesurge.net (Read error: EOF from client)
-->| GroupHugz (~chatzilla@97-89-52-168.dhcp.kgpt.tn.charter.com) has joined #rpgcodex
|<-- jimbob has left irc.gamesurge.net (Quit)
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> The internet is a piggy bank, and its electromagnetism, a dime for insertion into the coin slot atop my head.
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> this breeds me into a further understanding
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> if i could program my mind to work like a computer
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> i could actually tap into the internet
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> my power supply would update
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> as the body adapts to the new demands of my mind's platform
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> which reminds me of a new saying i have favorited
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> "In the middle of my mind"
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> imagine that
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> the middle of a mind
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> so impossibly overlooked
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> but it is there
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> the middle of my mind guys
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> it make sense
-->| saikou (~saikou@saikou.user.gamesurge) has joined #rpgcodex
=-= Mode #RPGCodex +o saikou by ChanServ
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> I am in the middle of my mind
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> the source of who i am, must have arms that can reach the shell
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> per se to escape
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> even if i couldn't wireless connect
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> i could form a biological plugin to tap into the wire
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> from there my own mind can be the operating system
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> just send the right data
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> the magnitude is very far out, but i see it happening
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> i understand that a silicon computer compared to the brain, is meant for such intense calculations
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> but the adaptation
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> would it bring me to that destination of a complete mind architecture
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> truly to tap into the internet
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> then i could build a bridge to force my body to take in information
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> i see the throbbing vine of my receptor hanging out my brain now
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> if it can just absorb the electrical signals
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> then i could process and fire back real messages
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> given my imagination i could construct a vastly simpler and efficient architecture to
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> this might just well be worth the try
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> almigty
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> if i can do what i say, i could try even further and begin to directly upgrade my self
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> with my own bioprogram creations
<ProsperianCakesterianColumnist> all i would need to then is have a steady source of energy

Although that said my avatar here doesn't have messed up colours. That's a plus I guess.

I go away for a few hours to do some Christmas shopping and look what happens.

So, here we are again. Anyone got any marshmallows?

Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm finding it quite an odd sensation that I think I'm getting used to Prosper hanging around. He's kind of like a pet. A deranged, otherworldly, disturbing pet.

So, dude, I'm planning something huge for my 5000th post back home. Should cause quite a stir. Something I think you'll be able to relate to.

Don't bother guessing, since I wouldn't tell you even if you got it right.

Edit: I've got to stop starting my posts and sentences with 'so'.

So, dude, I'm planning something huge for my 5000th post back home. Should cause quite a stir. Something I think you'll be able to relate to.

Don't bother guessing, since I wouldn't tell you even if you got it right.

Edit: I've got to stop starting my posts with 'so'.

You are a BRO Crispy. What ever it will be, should be momentous. Looking forward to it.

Let's hope it won't be a repetition of racofer's HUGE post. Now that was a disappointment.

You should plan something big for your 100th post at the Watch.

My post won't disappoint, trust me. Its quality of content, not quantity, will shock and amaze.

I will eagerly await it then, can't you even reveal the nature of the surprise?
Something visual?

Nope. And no point in guessing -- you're just going to have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom