One more question for the resident biology nerds.

Wicked Witch of Loliland

All hail. Nao.
Remember my friend, the one we did talk on my last cute witches ask akward biology questions thread? Like, we were talking about this and about that, about what have been transpiring during those days of festivity and celebration, at least those times we were outside each other's sight, and then she came with the most weird history I probably have ever heard, and given I'm the one who has met demons and fairies that's saying quite a lot.

She told me she had been, uhm, quite busy testing the all that you guys came up in the last thread. She noticed that, while she still has much research to get through, it seemed it was true you could control the taste by feeding them different thingies, for example, so kudos to you guys for that.

However, and this is the important part, she was there, she told me, doing stuffies with a guy who's kind of important to her, so things went on and on for quite a long time. There were, uhm, sessions of that we had talked about, and sessions of other thingies in the meantime, and stuffies, for a couple of hours with little rest in between series of, uhm, sessions other than to go back to the party, get more to drink, something to keep going, and maybe something to eat.

So in the begining, during the part related to, you know, the swallowing and all that, it was normal. However, during the last couple of times, there was no, say, torrent, savvy? Like, instead of an almost liquid substance coming out and, like, doing what almost liquid substances do, sliding down and all that, all she got instead was a small and almost, uhm, chewie, and those are her words, blob of, uhm, you get the point I'm sure, only kind of thick. And that's all.

Leaving aside the ewww factor, we are kind of dumbfounded by this. Does this thingie, whatever this thingie is, obey the same rules the, uhm, stuffie we talked about before, or is this something different she should know about? Since we are at it, what is it? Why the, uhm, sudden change? And is it bad for herself, or for the guy, to reach that point?

Yours truly,
Miss I can't believe I just managed to ask that without dying of shame.

Come on, Bryce. There are a lot more important problems than that to worry about.

@ Kz3r0

How does that work? :S

More correctly dehydration, favored by alcohol consumption and intense 'activity'.
Even a diet too rich in animal protein can be responsible, but if is the first time that happens and considering the particular circumstances probably is not something to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom