RPGWatch Feature: The Age of Decadence Scenic Tour

Well, this is looking fantastic. It's a pity it won't make this year but it looks great and I'm impressed with the diversity of environments.

Is that concept art from the original artist? Awesome stuff.

Whaddaya know, I am starting to feel some real exitement about this game. I really enjoy the archaeological angle that seems to be in the game - I hope there will be lots of rummaging in old legends and finding out the truth behind them.
Kudos VD, Elhoim, this seem to shape up extremly nicely. I am looking forward to explore these sites.

Last edited:
That is wonderful looking stuff!

I can't wait to explore that world! Knowing that those environments and locations are paired with real choice-and-consequence roleplay interaction and character development makes for wonderful anticipation. If it were just an action RPG, I'd still be impressed with those screenshots, but I'd never pick up the game as I'd know it'd be empty of any meaningful content (eg Titan Quest - great environments, but what's the point). But adventuring in AoD, with real guts to the game... so looking forward to this.

Thanks, guys. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Ghan said:
Whaddaya know, I am starting to feel some real exitement about this game...
Better late than never, eh, Ghan?

Thanks, guys. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Better late than never, eh, Ghan?

Every penny counts, right? :)

Well, there is a difference between an Indie production that sounds interesting and should (and would) be supported on principle and a game I simply look forward to playing. Let's hope I am not succumbing to hype (again) ;)

Nice inside look at the environments--which look great--along with illuminating side notes on the philosophy and story. There seem to be lots of elements that set it apart from the general run of recycled plot material and simplistic loot hooks that appear to make up too many games, even indies, these days. Thanks for the tour. It looks very enticing. :)

Well, there is a difference between an Indie production that sounds interesting and should (and would) be supported on principle and a game I simply look forward to playing. Let's hope I am not succumbing to teh shiny (again) ;)
At least you got your priorities straight. ;)

Well, this is looking fantastic. It's a pity it won't make this year but it looks great and I'm impressed with the diversity of environments.

Is that concept art from the original artist? Awesome stuff.

Great feature too, Dhruin. Excellent work.

Nice. I was just going to take a quick peek but ended up looking at everything. Good stuff.

I hope there is some form of gamma correction or brightness setting.

it looks good but i don't care.I just want to play a nice rpg.Good npcs,good combat and a world responding to my actions.Last time i did it was some years ago.,and i'm still waiting.

Looks amazing, gratz! :)

Back
Top Bottom