The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it may be time for you to run away into your little hole again.
Well, who wouldn't be afraid of matching wits with you, Rithrandil? ;)

I don't know how to repond to that. But if you consider that proof, then that's fine with me. The last time I dared you to get specific, you wished me to die, so I suppose wishing me to become crippled is an improvement.

For the record, that one time I referred to your meds, I thought it was for your own good, since you weren't making any kind of sense at all.

I take it Squeek has annoyed people here in the past?

Well, who wouldn't be afraid of matching wits with you, Rithrandil? ;)

I don't know how to repond to that. But if you consider that proof, then that's fine with me. The last time I dared you to get specific, you wished me to die, so I suppose wishing me to become crippled is an improvement.

For the record, that one time I referred to your meds, I thought it was for your own good, since you weren't making any kind of sense at all. Sorry.

Oh, I know, since someone who actually quoted you multiple times and provided links to source documents isn't "specific" enough for mister "SOME PPL SAY WHITEY SO THEY HATE BLACKS" or "i was hinting not accusing but i think he may be racist BUT THAT IS A HINT NOT AN ACCUSATION!".

You're the one who doesn't get specific - ever- chief. And your "don't know how to respond" or "that doesn't make sense" schtick is getting old. Everyone else understands, so either you're a functional illiterate, you're suffering from some sort of mental impairment, or it's just your fall back excuse when you're unable to actually respond without revealing how hypocritical and unwarranted your positions are.

Which is why you tend to just try to latch on to a little specific snippet of a post, "respond" to that, and claim that nothing else was said by the person ever. Pretty cowardly, dude, even for an internet troll such as yourself. Stop pretending you have any sort of intellectual or moral high ground.

Edit: Additionally, where do YOU get off telling people to 'be specific'? You're the one who refuses to actually make specific statements 9/10ths of the time (relying on 'hints', in your words), or just accuses people of 'over exaggerating'; need I refer you to the time you accused me of doing so in regards to Israeli actions on the West Bank, then conveniently refused to address that point again when I referred you to multiple documents that laid out my case?

I mean, hell, you accused me of being 'all or nothing' when I said both sides should stop shooting at each other and sit down at a peace table. I guess this is where, if I were you, I would hint that maybe you just hate Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims and want Israel to wipe them all off the face of the earth so you can satisfy some sick blood lust. But that's not an accusation! It's just a hint!

No, you stated your opinion first without evidence or sound reasoning. So, it's fair of him to speak in the same manner imo. I understand him perfectly so I'm sure you do.
And it's fair to ask for an example. He didn't, and I did. His accusation was very specific, woges. So I'll ask again, what's the big deal with providing an actual quote?

As for that 'what am I afraid of' comment: I suppose that's suggesting that I am a racist? Which kinda proves Rith's point really.
No, and no. That's quite a leap. I'm wondering why you would be opposed to Rithrander quoting the post he's referring to and assuming it's because you suspect the same thing I do: There's nothing to quote.

Your post was mere assertion so why are you asking others to backup theirs?
Nonsense. I made general reference to posts we all know exist and expressed my opinion of them. If you want specifics, ask for them.

I take it Squeek has annoyed people here in the past?
Yes.

He's a concern troll, a fabricator, and a waste of skin also.
Go ahead and characterize me as an annoying troll if you want. But my point was fair, and your collective response was weak.

There's a lot to be ashamed of in this thread, not all of it by Codexers. So feel free to associate me with whomever you want, magerette.

@ Rithrander: Fine

If you want specifics, ask for them
Right.

As always, you prove everyone else's points better than your own. Don't you have a Tea Party to go to, or a gene pool to chlorinate somewhere?

EDIT:And I don't need your permission for anything at all, Squeek.

Thing is Squeek you can't stop being aggressive and just answer a fucking question, so what's the point in discussion with you? Or the others of your ilk in this thread? How much do you need to be shown before accepting the fact that you're not an authority on other people's lives? like I said, why are you asking for examples from others when you provide none yourself? Politician's answers to me will not go anywhere.

This thread is tearing me apart.

Then love
Love will tear us apart
Again…

Edit: I figured I should add a quote since DTE managed to get in his reply before I did. Even though quoting Joy Division as a reply to The Beach Boys seems oddly appropriate...

Übereil

For the sake of clarity, let's remember that this conversation hinged on this question:
Which is worse, I wonder?
I think that's fair to ask. Dodge it, mischaracterize it (or me for that matter), take offense at it — that's up to you. But I still wonder which is worse.

This thread sure got a lot uglier.

This thread sure got a lot uglier.

No man - this thread just got REAL.

rpgcodex.png

Übereil

Bullshit.

Min char. limit? That's lame.

It took a little digging, but I finally found the Codex theme song. The angsty twee is just too good a fit to deny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWSMdcpgJsw

We are men. But we're not pseudo-autistic, personality devoid, realization-challenged manchilds like you. We're just freeforallers on an internet forum with a common interest: Man on man action. er. . I mean what is the Codex for I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom