D:OS Collector's Edition

Divinity: Original Sin
I don't know, I've got mine via Amazon Germany ... But I once read from someone writing in the Larian forums that shipping into the U.S. might take quite some time ...

I pledged enough for a hardcopy (box, etc…) and still haven't gotten it yet. I figure give them 4 weeks for shipping 3rd class on a boat over the water and then trucks across US. I'd assume they are shipping at the lowest rate possible.

I thot the boxed copy wasn't available for the US - only digital deluxe version

what does it have anyway? So far I see the soundtrack.

No restrictions were communicated as such to kick-starter backers. It has a printed manual, of course. What else matters? ;)

EDIT: That could explain the delay, if they are still adding/changing features with patches...

Last edited:
I think its also a matter of backing through KS, ordering the game or backing through Codex&Watch. Unless I'm mistaken, the copies we get from the fundraiser first must go to Myrthos and whoever else on the codex and then be sent our way. So that probably slows down the whole process since they have to be sent twice I guess.

Got it today at last. Customs forms filled out by hand… someone must have gone insane… hehe…

Cloth map is somewhat underwhelming :( bad resolution + alien font.

Last edited:
I'm sure that there must be an translation for the map writing somewhere … There must be, because it was the same with Beyond Divinity …

Back
Top Bottom