One More Day...

Gize, I'm a little worried here. I backed OS via PayPal but my pledge never showed up on Larian Vault as was promised way back when I pledged. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
I think I will follow the lead of several posters here to wait a few weeks before playing. I'll still download it today and take a first look... but I'll hold off from a serious play through for a while... I've waited this long I can wait a few more weeks. Besides, I'm having a great time anyway with my re-visit to Oblivion for the first time since 2006.

I'm enjoying the game very much at the moment. I even like the turn-based combat. Larian have outdone themselves.

New important Larian update: if you've had alpha/beta access all along, that same code will be used w/Steam for your copy - no need for a separate code. So, get to downloading!

I was given an access code not that long ago here from Myrthos. Now it would seem I have the full game or it would seem as it has downloaded and updated now since the weekend.

If this is the case, which it seems to be how do I now pay for it as I am playing it and enjoying it.

Thank you in advance

This would be my guess. ;)

I have an extra Steam key that Myrthos gave me. If anyone wants it, PM me.

Established members only. :)

Back
Top Bottom