Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

BTW:
If you hire our henchmen Layla in the Hall of Heroes and she's not at your level:
Hire her - release her and then hire her again: Her level will be matched to your level.
If you don't have a rogue in your team already -> she rocks.
Backstabbin', teleporting, high range due to many action points …
Give her the best dagger you have and she's unstoppable…

I didn't. It's definetly not on the map with the first town.

BTW:
If you hire our henchmen Layla in the Hall of Heroes…
With those skills she simply doesn't fit in my party. :(
If I knew it before starting the game I'd probably take some bows/xbows second char.
And how the hell she gets many AP with such basic constitution?

AP are based on SPEED…

Dagger = 2 AP -> she can attack very often in one round and is often more efficient than my pure fighter in combat, who fights with 2H weapons (=4 AP)

AP refresh is. And on perception.
But starting AP IIRC is based on constitution… I'm not home so can't check now. :(

EDIT:
Meanwhile I've remembered CON isn't affecting starting but max AP.
Also if anyone cares, 1.0.57 patch got added on GOG.

Last edited:
Here is an update on the status of the goodies for those backing the RPGWatch Original Sin event last year.

The Kickstarter CE boxes are on their way to me.
The posters are being sent to me next week
The t-shirts will be sent to me in the future (Larian does not know either)
I have the signed artwork
I have the cards
I'm missing some other physical goodies (teleporters, dices), which should be sent to me shortly as well.

I will send the items to the ones entitled to them once I have all physical items you should receive. If you can't wait and don't have a digital key yet, contact me via PM and perhaps we can work something out.

Goodies! No hurry on my end though. I'm going through an AD&D phase.

thanks a lot for the update :)

I now have 2 out of 3 boxes with CE games in them. They were sent at the same time and still the postal service managed to get one of them delayed :)

Hmm…Some of us got the Collector's edition? I must have missed that somewhere! I really wish I could have gotten one :p I havent bought a collector's ed for anything in years I guess. But this is a game that is worth it :)

Last edited:
Everyone who donated $100 or more is entitled to the Kickstarter CE version. Some swapped this with someone else for other rewards though.

Everyone who donated $100 or more is entitled to the Kickstarter CE version. Some swapped this with someone else for other rewards though.

Good news, I'll be waiting for my kickstarter CE version.

Awesome, I didn't even realize i'd be getting the KS CE edition :)

Thats pretty awesome!

The third box with games arrived, I now have 24 CE games. Will do my best to send the ones out early next week to those that only have the boxed game and don't have a t-shirt and/or poster.

Good work, Myrthos ! :) *thumbs up*

Never really checked this thread before, and now I regret not being part of it - as the game appears to deserve it :(

Try it with their next game. ;)

I'm sending out the packages for those who only have the game, as I do not have the posters and T-shirts yet. In this case this means a total of only 5 packages are going out. Those that have added Track&Trace to their donation get that, those who didn't obviously don't :)

I'm waiting on a response from Larian on the ETA of the posters and T-shirts.

Posters and teleporter stones I will receive this week, so those with just a poster, teleporter, a game or a combination of these will be send a package this week.
T-shirts arrive at Larian on Friday, but as they close for two weeks after that, they might not be able to send it to me anymore, which means an additional two weeks delay in sending out the games to everyone who also should receive a t-shirt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom