Might & Magic X - Trainer List

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In case you're curious were the trainers are Located in Might & Magic X there is a post on the games website. Just a warning it might be considered a cheat to some players.

Still looking for a specific trainer? Here's where you can find them all...

(Be careful, this list contains some spoilers!)
More information.

Thank you for this link. Quite hard sometimes to find a trainer in this game.

The game doesn't have the list in your journal that gains entries when you visit a trainer.

That list is not a cheat. I've written down the location of a many trainers and discovered later that there is a full list elsewhere already so I stopped doing one of my own.

The game doesn't have the list in your journal that gains entries when you visit a trainer.

That list is not a cheat. I've written down the location of a many trainers and discovered later that there is a full list elsewhere already so I stopped doing one of my own.

Yeah, that's one feature that should be implemented for the next game. I found all the trainers by myself, but sometimes had to look them up because I couldn't remember where they were.

Some of the progression curves don't make one lick of sense in the game, so a table letting you know that you have to put off Dagger Mastery for 1/3 of the game while you grow strong enough to make it to the Crag is a good thing.

Having said that, I covered this and more in my post from a while back :p http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23158

Yeah, the trainer list is something that I expected to be in the journal somewhere. I was slightly amused when i found it missing.

Might just be an homage to the classic games but I just think its silly to have to memorize the list or manually jot them down in modern adaptations.

It's also really annoying how the trainer will tell you where to find the next trainer when you train with them, but only that one time and there is no way to get them to repeat themselves.

It's also really annoying how the trainer will tell you where to find the next trainer when you train with them, but only that one time and there is no way to get them to repeat themselves.

True! Thankfully the game more than makes up for these little issues :)

Yeah, the trainer list is something that I expected to be in the journal somewhere. I was slightly amused when i found it missing.

Might just be an homage to the classic games but I just think its silly to have to memorize the list or manually jot them down in modern adaptations.

The later games at least had the trainer locations marked in your journal if you'd found them. I've only played MM6-9, think they all had it.

Back
Top Bottom