Risen 3: Titan Lords - Available for Pre-order

There should be a law against mentioning Arcania in the same post as Gothic and Risen. Someone might mistakenly think PB had something to do with that turd.. :)

I was actually somewhat enjoying Arcania (even though they dumbed things down a lot)and was like 25 hours into the game when I got a game breaking bug that prevented me from moving the story further and I couldn't just reload an older save to fix the problem. I uninstalled the game that second and never looked back. You know as I was typing this I started getting mad about the wasted 25 hours I put into the game. You're right lets make laws against this game.

I enjoyed Arcania to a certain degree. I didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as people claim. The biggest problem was the title attached to it (Gothic), which it simply couldn't live up to.

Somewhat similar to Dragon Age 2. Not a bad game at all, just nowhere near as good as Dragon Age 1.

I enjoyed Arcania to a certain degree. I didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as people claim. The biggest problem was the title attached to it (Gothic), which it simply couldn't live up to.

Somewhat similar to Dragon Age 2. Not a bad game at all, just nowhere near as good as Dragon Age 1.

+1

Yep. OTOH, the DLC "Fall of something something" was horrendous. I liked Arcania (obviously no Gothic) but the DLC wasn't even as good as Arcania . . . . say what?????

Yeah, sadly. It was basically all combat. No story, no exploration and no interesting vistas/set pieces. I'm on my third restart, and that was about 6 months ago. But with Divinity Original Sin, and MM10 on my plate now, and a ton of gaming goodness to come (Risen, Wasteland, Dragon age, Witcher etc), I'll probably have to restart it again. . . . or not.

Should I make the same stunt on DA3 forum?
Okay, a similar one as it seems Steam refuses to add that game in it's shop so can't ask about Steam preorder…

But I'm afraid the answer will be completely different than this. :(
Or perhaps it's too early to ask? Maybe I should wait at least a month more till they smell the market and read spits comments on recent Ubi's Guillemont statement that players are dying to see more of DLC.

[EDIT]
Sorry, it was Chris Early's statement in an interview with GamesIndustry International.

Back
Top Bottom