Dragon Commander - Small Status Update - CDP to Publish in Poland

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Lar has kicked up a small status update on the Dragon Commander forums as they start to tie up publishing deals. At the moment, CD Projekt (not surprisingly) will distribute in Poland and then they are off to Russia and then the West:
Real quick - sitting in the airport in Warsaw after a successful announcement of our cooperation with CD Projekt for publishing Dragon Commander in Poland. Learnt here that the Polish market is much bigger than I thought, that CD Projekt really knows their metier (which I guess was already clear from seeing how they handled the Witcher), that we'll probably be able to do very cool things here with Dragon Commander, and that the food is quite good.

Next stop is going to be Moscow for the Igromir show where we'll be showing Dragon Commander to the Russian audience, and start our cooperation with 1C-Softclub, the largest publisher over there. After that, it'll become time to start focusing on the West, but so far so good - the game was really well received here and people seem to be quite enthused about what we're showing & telling them. I've got 3 Dragon Commander T-shirts left that I need to do something with - I think we'll organize a quick contest when I get back.

Going to board now, have a great weekend all !
More information.

I always enjoy reading what Lar has to write. This might not be the best example -- and I'm not exactly sure why -- but I get the feeling he's a forthright and decent guy.

I also enjoyed Divinity II and wish them all the best of luck with their new endeavor.

All I have to say is good luck finding a western publisher. They always have trouble the NA games come out months later. They should just use GOG.

Back
Top Bottom