BioWare - Mass Effect Prequel or Sequel?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
BioWare's Casey Hudson has asked via twitter whether fans would prefer a prequel or sequel for the next Mass Effect game. From IGN:
"Parsing through your thoughts on the next #ME game," he revealed. "Would you be more interested in a game that takes place before the trilogy, or after?"
More information.

Does it mean that if people vote for a sequel ME4 will start with a Dragon Break?

There we go another company moving on the prequel train. I'd like to see them spit on tradition. Forget prequels and reboots.

It should go further into the future. After Shepard, after the Reapers... that's what I'd like to see. New races, new worlds... the distant, distant future. Nobody ever does that.

The fans will of course pick the prequel its obvious.:rolleyes:

How about a time travel game: a surviving remnant of protagonists start the game in the distant aftermath of ME3, then travel back in time and subtly alter the events leading up to the conclusion of ME3 so the future is more to their advantage.

It's like no brainer. They will go with prequel. I don't see any reason why they would go for the story after Shepard/Reaper. The ending was bad enough already, I don't see how they will tie it up. Also, the whole conflict between Krogan/Salarian + Quarian/Geth choice difference may cause some difficulty in producing a new story.

I reckon they will go with the safe path and produce a prequel game. Perhaps they will even let us play Shepard again before he/she became commander. Not that I care anymore.

That sentence pretty much sums up my feelings about the topic. :)

Ah but you cared enough to post on the topic. So you do care somewhat I love irony.:)

I would be interested in ME3 remake that does not suck, so I can replace my memories of that turd. Little chance of that. Additionally, whatever they'll decide , if Casey Hudson is involved, I take that the product will suck for granted.

Ah but you cared enough to post on the topic. So you do care somewhat I love irony.:)
Caring to post generally is not the same thing as caring to post on topic. Is it ironic or not, dunno.
Besides I've posted about this tweet already today in another thread (off-topic section), oddly you didn't notice it. :)

Caring to post generally is not the same thing as caring to post on topic. Is it ironic or not, dunno.
Besides I've posted about this tweet already today in another thread (off-topic section), oddly you didn't notice it. :)

Didn't read any topics in the off-topic forum this week sorry.:p Still many people claim they don't care yet still post and usually it's just negative drivel.

Didn't read any topics in the off-topic forum this week sorry.:p
Shame on you, you've neglected your most important duty! :p

Still many people claim they don't care yet still post and usually it's just negative drivel.
Possibly, didn't notice that many ppl claim they don't care.

Shame on you, you've neglected your most important duty! :p

I'll try harder but F2P gaming has become an addiction for me this week. I crossed the dark side and finally started playing a few.:blush:

It's only an illusion. Soon you'll need a new credit card to afford a jewel-encrusted chainmail bikini. ;)

Yeah can't deny the sexism that's abundant in the game but I'm just playing for the character story's. The restrictions are annoying also there's no denying that.

There we go another company moving on the prequel train. I'd like to see them spit on tradition. Forget prequels and reboots.

It should go further into the future. After Shepard, after the Reapers… that's what I'd like to see. New races, new worlds… the distant, distant future. Nobody ever does that.

The fans will of course pick the prequel its obvious.:rolleyes:

- I would love to see the sequel = how they want to develop the story with the shit they made; if they make a story which is defending the disaster of ME3 it would be a miracle

Back
Top Bottom