Might & Magic X - MMX In The Media

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Limbic Entertainment has gathered together a list of all press coverage for Might & Magic X: Legacy on the games open development page.

MMX has been officially released for more than a month now. Want to take a look at what the media say? Then check out the links below. Of course there are many more reviews out there, so this list is just an excerpt. If you have found something interesting yourself, please post it in the comments if you like.
More information.

Minus any negative reviews or opinions about shady business practices… :p

Next they'll be telling us the world's all Rainbows and Unicorns.
Nice troll post but I have to say your right, and I give you a 9/10 for your comment. Though I have to say my game works fine, and I already finished it.^^

negative reviews ...shady business practices…
Huh?

Limbic made an awsome dungeon crawler game. Those negative review authors can go continue praising DA2, it won't change the fact the game is great.

If by shady business you're referring to Blackhole scandal and now reusing resources from HoMM6, you've missed the point completely. It has nothing to do with this game.

I'm really enjoying this game.

I have encountered one annoying bug. The Arcane merchant in the starter city has my party mixed up, and even though one of my characters is an Earth magic Master, he can't buy anything. I'll have to take a coach to another city (haven't tried that yet).

Not sure it's a bug you're experiencing. You can't buy all possible spells at one merchant. All are specialized so you'll have to visit a different merchant for higher tier spells.

Huh?

Limbic made an awsome dungeon crawler game. Those negative review authors can go continue praising DA2, it won't change the fact the game is great.

If by shady business you're referring to Blackhole scandal and now reusing resources from HoMM6, you've missed the point completely. It has nothing to do with this game.
I think he is referring to lack of 32-bit OS support, but I could be wrong. Also it's the developers website they will never post negative reviews on it.

Just read the link below for some information. Some people just can't let it go.:roll:

Link- http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23139

As for me I enjoyed it, and as I said finished it once already. The game is at least a 7.5/10 for me, but remember this just my opinion.

Ah the graphics whoring thing? Bah.
They knew there are problems on 32bit machines and have cut the option out on the release. Maybe they fix it in some late patch, but it's not a reason to troll especially since there is a solution: trash the ancient machine and buy a new one.

Nice troll post but I have to say your right, and I give you a 9/10 for your comment. Though I have to say my game works fine, and I already finished it.^^

Huh?

Cheers Couch ;)

I wasn't,I didn't and it does… Feel free to look into it properly :rolleyes:

Dunno about him, but I refuse to feel free.

Had a great time with M&MX and is one of the few newer releases that I will play more then once. Not a perfect game but is damn enjoyable.

I'm confused; I thoough the 'blackhole' scandal was ubi-soft and the developers did all they could (at least that is all i could find with google); is there more to the story ?
-
The game was ok; I suspect without factual data it was under funded and I think perhaps the develoeprs would be better off either independent or with another publisher. I wish I had more factual data on spending/cost et all but I get this sick feeling that ubi-soft might have issues (also uplay sucks). I'm kind of hoping stick of truth sells so well it sends a message to ubisoft that uplay is crippling them.

Back
Top Bottom