The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Den der med at kalde os børn - det er den barnligste handling i sig selv. Voksnes måde at affeje valid argumentation de ikke kan stå ansigt til ansigt med.

Det kan jo ikke bekymre mig så meget at du synes jeg er barnlig, og det samme gælder antageligt omvendt. Omend jeg ikke har bemærket om du er iblandt dem jeg omtaler.

Hvis du vil have en samtale, så foreslår jeg at du tager det stille og roligt uden de latterlige angreb som andre lagde for dagen.

Jeg er altid villig til en spændende diskussion, men ikke med børn eller folk som ikke kan holde en nogenlunde høflig tone. Det er ikke interessant for mig at kaste med lort på fremmede.

Kan du ikke se problemet med disse indlæg, i denne tråd, som i høj grad er skrevet af deltagende fra Codex - med enkelte undtagelser, så tror jeg ikke vi kommer så langt.

Den der med at kalde os børn - det er den barnligste handling i sig selv. Voksnes måde at affeje valid argumentation de ikke kan stå ansigt til ansigt med.

Hm. Tycker du at det som många av er har gjort här de senaste dagarna är *inte* barnsligt? Vad skulle du kalla det då? Okej, det var skoj de första 200 gånger nån postade en bild av sin röv osv, men det blir tråkigt ganska snabbt. "Argumentation" my ass.

I tend to adopt random shit every now and then. I'm a very loving guy.

Random shit ?

Is that when you don't know what's happening because it is happening at random ?

And how do you implement it, by the way ?

Borg is actually the Swedish word for "fort" or "castle (fortified)". It's also a Swedish surname, like the tennis player Björn Borg.

There is also a German musician/singer called "Andy Borg". He makes a kind of musik that I totally dislike. And many of my age do dislike it as well.

lol…. I've actually followed a link at the codex and now I read about German Schlagerstars from infamous Alrik Fassbauer (do you have a cameo in Drasa 2 again??). Quite funny and… unexpected xD

And yeah, you're absolutely right about Andy Borg. Definately not as entertaining as Florian Silbereisen.

Oh and about the codex… it's good for what it is

Could anyone please try to explain me the difference of this thread and that of participators from the automated generic birthday celebrations you receive from various sites like online sellers, various service providers or news sites?

Another questions: is any of you really capable of feeling better upon reading celebrations from random internet strangers?

Has anyone actually done anything for anyone other than writing these soulless posts? Wrote him actual letters, tried to befriend him offline, understand each other and what not?

I'm only asking to know if anyone has actually done either. If you haven't, don't bother with replying as I don't need to read sub-intellectual explanations.

I don't need to read sub-intellectual explanations.
I take it you never re-read your own stuff then? ;)

Could anyone please try to explain me the difference of this thread and that of participators from the automated generic birthday celebrations you receive from various sites like online sellers, various service providers or news sites?

In a community, doing a small well-wishing of this sort is a nicety amongst online friends. It is no different than getting a real or online card from a distant relative, a nice wish on Facebook, or having some person you barely know at work say 'happy birthday'.

It is a nice thing to do ... which is the sort of thing folks in this community try to do. We all love cRPG's, like discussing and occasionally having heated disagreements over certain things. But we view ourselves as a community, and ultimately like to act that way.

OT

What a cope out, often another trait of underdeveloped mental facilities, mind you.

It is impure in the sense that the accuracy of your visual account of the post-mortem body is compromised. It may or may not be so, depending on the individual and based on priorities as I've already stated in my previous post.

Already got two apes to play unga bunga, as it looks.

Next!

Terror From The Deep:

First warning for you. If you continue to behave like an arsehole your stay here will be short.

It's obvious from the first post that this is a serious thread. Stay out of it if you don't have anything to add.

So this is your trademarked civility and much revered level of intelligence around here. Not only am I called an "arsehole" in extreme prejudice, but also accused of being non-serious without anything to add when I've shared a very private and sour memory in detail with several others in passing mention and even tried to correct another member's misconceptions about a side-topic that arose out of discussion. And this is what I get in return? Your disregard for my pain of my own deceased loved ones is truly disgusting and humiliating. I could only wish for the same fate for one of your own but maybe if I post the aforementioned post-mortem pictures of my loved ones here publicly instead, your excellence shall be amused enough to let this one go? Maybe you will achieve satisfaction then?

Or just tell me whose cock I need to suck, for if this is the oh so civil and intelligent level of discussion of rpgwatch, then either every regular poster here is a cocksucker or this particular member issuing me a warning has issues.

I'll be glad if anyone could lend me a hand here and I apologize if I offended anyone here, unless the offended is as such out of being thick headed to misinterpret my posts or of being an insecure and disrespectful failure of a human being.

What a cope out, often another trait of underdeveloped mental facilities, mind you.

Personal insult above is a no no, and certainly insensitive considering the situation.

Already got two apes to play unga bunga, as it looks.

More insults. And this appears to be chest-pounding a successful troll attempt, but correct me if you meant something else.

Thanks Thrasher.

Exactly that.

Personal insult above is a no no, and certainly insensitive considering the situation.

More insults. And this appears to be chest-pounding a successful troll attempt, but correct me if you meant something else.

I must feel sorry for you and sympathize with you for not having the necessary mental facilities on a sufficient level to be able to understand the validity of my posts from an objective point of view and instead, label them as "insults", primitive tools for those unable express themselves. Alas, I'm, at the moment, a lot more concerned about the disregardful insult of this Gorath.

All you should concern yourself with is that I wasn't insulting you.

I am not concerned about myself; it's others.

Can we move half of this thread to the "worse cesspool" thread? Im finding this bickering in this thread kinda offensive even though it isnt my mom that died.

Good idea. :)

Back to topic please.

I do enjoy some mental jockeying (we'll give you the benefit of not calling it the trolling we all know it is) in the appropriate venue. This is not the appropriate venue. We're giving you the benefit of the doubt as far as being adult enough to be able to identify when a venue is appropriate. Clearly, that was an error on our part. I even enjoy wrapping jackass behavior in feigned innocence in the appropriate venue. Get the idea now?

Can we move half of this thread to the "worse cesspool" thread? Im finding this bickering in this thread kinda offensive even though it isnt my mom that died.

Agreed. I also find it VERY offensive that I'm called an arsehole on top of being called a troll just because I tried to correct a poster about another thing and I don't even want to go into the treatment I'm getting over my post-mortem experiences, to keep their memory as little damaged as possible, and I'm going into fits of rage just thinking about it.

I do enjoy some mental jockeying (we'll give you the benefit of not calling it the trolling we all know it is) in the appropriate venue. This is not the appropriate venue. We're giving you the benefit of the doubt as far as being adult enough to be able to identify when a venue is appropriate. Clearly, that was an error on our part. I even enjoy wrapping jackass behavior in feigned innocence in the appropriate venue. Get the idea now?

Trolling!? What… in earth ois werong with you?

It clearly was a mistake toi come here expectting proper discussion.

Sorry we didn't meet your expectations. Perhaps the Codex or some other site will meet your needs. Feel free to give them a try, and I wish you luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an adult thing. You wouldn't understand. :p

Is RPGWatch a worse cesspool?

I've already reported this and posted a reply in another thread but I'm honestly outraged and disgusted beyond the level of conception of an average person by utter disregard and belittlement of several experiences I shared here, I found it proper to reflect my thoughts in separate thread.

In the thread "My mother died today", I shared my own experiences with my own deceased ones. After a few exchanges of posts with other posters, I received a warning from a Gorath on the grounds that I had insulted other member(s), who also had the following to say on that thread:

Terror From The Deep:

First warning for you. If you continue to behave like an arsehole your stay here will be short.

It's obvious from the first post that this is a serious thread. Stay out of it if you don't have anything to add.

There are no words to address my anger properly for his ignorance. The following is my reply to that post, from the same thread:

So this is your trademarked civility and much revered level of intelligence around here. Not only am I called an "arsehole" in extreme prejudice, but also accused of being non-serious without anything to add when I've shared a very private and sour memory in detail with several others in passing mention and even tried to correct another member's misconceptions about a side-topic that arose out of discussion. And this is what I get in return? Your disregard for my pain of my own deceased loved ones is truly disgusting and humiliating. I could only wish for the same fate for one of your own but maybe if I post the aforementioned post-mortem pictures of my loved ones here publicly instead, your excellence shall be amused enough to let this one go? Maybe you will achieve satisfaction then?

Or just tell me whose cock I need to suck, for if this is the oh so civil and intelligent level of discussion of rpgwatch, then either every regular poster here is a cocksucker or this particular member issuing me a warning has issues.

I'll be glad if anyone could lend me a hand here and I apologize if I offended anyone here, unless the offended is as such out of being thick headed to misinterpret my posts or of being an insecure and disrespectful failure of a human being.

And I mean every word of it.

I'm not a regular poster at RPGCodex, the place claimed to be a cesspool of lower intelligence without civility, and yet, not "even" a Codexer gave me the same disregardful and ignorant attitude over my issues with my deceased loved ones when I first shared it there a short while ago.

This begs the question, whatever happened to the oh so higher morals, rules of conduct and civil, intelligent discussion, supposedly virtues of RPGWatch over RPGCodex?

So far, everything I have stated in the "RPGCodex is a cesspool" thread seems ro have been confirmed.

So I'm calling out to resident posters, the "paragons" of virtue. Is this your true face?

I think what people were complaining about was you said "that is an impure approach" after pibbur commented on what you said. There are limits as to what you should say. Especially after someone died.

Common sense man, come on.

I do so love fake innocence. You need to work on your craft a little more, though--it's still patently obvious you're being a troll. Since you Codex folks are so proud of being upfront and "raw", perhaps you just haven't gotten much practice at the use of finesse when being a prick, eh? You certainly are doing a dismal job on this attempt.

If only I was as inconsiderate as some of you and could speak my mind as lowly as you do if only to let go of this anger and do it in that thread!

Thankfully, for the OP of that thread and myself, I' a god fearing individual. I couldn't possibly bear such a heavy offense -the kind of which you seem to have no proble mwith despite your masquerade of civility and of morals-, not in the eyes of the Lord, not in my conscious.

You have literally become as immoral as one can become, to have fallen so low to accuse an innocent person. I must only be glad this is an internet forum lest you'd be lynching me as well.

Truly, utterly disgusting.

I'll sleep with a heavy conscience, have no doubt. Of course, being a god-fearing individual, I believe you're required to love the sinner, and I'm pretty sure you're supposed to leave the judging for higher authorities, so maybe I'll salve my sullied soul with the knowledge that deep down inside you have to think I'm a cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom