Currently not listening to?

ow come on now should we really have such a negative threads :p

Ok Ok Justin Bieber.....

Fluent….Oh. You said music j/k I'm not a big fan of Lady Gags.

I'm not listening to you! You're not my real dad!

Most radio garbage, like rap, country, kiddie tunes, etc. I'm pretty sure Nickelback would fall into that category as well. I like some Tool, Lacuna Coil, or Cradle of Filth to go along with my morning coffee!

@kobold: very inspired dancing…

Pibbur who thinks that as an evil gesture he should send the link to his daughters (who like their father listens to Tool)

Last edited:
One band in the genre that I usually listen to that I really cant stand is The Beastie Boys

any R&B, rap, or hip hop, little girl "mall music" bullshit. It literally makes me grit my teeth

My girlfriend has put in on once or twice while driving, i think trying to warm me up to it. It doesnt generally work out well.

I realize that most people have the same reaction to metal, it's not for most people. I'd still rather listen to the most unintelligable gurgling grindcore for days than 5 minutes of jungle music

From everyone here in Canada we offer the rest of the world a big apology for both Nicklecrap and that little twit.

Hell, I'd take Nickelback all day over 5 minutes of rapcrap.

I'm from St. Louis, so I'd like a quarterback instead of a Nickel, m'kay? Please?

Im not sure why Nickleback gets bashed so much. Granted I only hear what they play on the radio and never cared enough to listen to live, and they are very generic, but they have a couple of good tunes in "Photograph" and "Never Again"

and this

Hell, I'd take Nickelback all day over 5 minutes of rapcrap.

well, since pibbur was talking about music, can we even count rapcrap?

well, since pibbur was talking about music, can we even count rapcrap?

Sad to me that black American music has focused now on hip hop. It was the creative wellspring in 20th century but hiphop just feels like a deadend.

Back
Top Bottom