Underrail - Housing, New Psi and Deep Cavern Preview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
In his developer blog and here at the Watch Styg informed us about the latest developments for Underrail:
Hey guys, we've been a bit quiet lately, but that's only because we've been keeping our heads down and working hard on the last chunk of content for the game - the Deep Caverns. There's still a lot to do before we can show it in its full glory, but here's a little teaser screenshot below.

Also, we implemented player housing. Players will now get an old ruined apartment in Core City which they can fix up and furnish to their liking. Most of the stuff you can get for the house is just for show, but there is some useful equipment as well.

(…)

That's all for now folks. We still have work ahead of us with new content, some gameplay balancing and tweaking, and then finally polishing the game, especially the old areas. I know some of you are really impatient to get your hands on the final release, but please don't ask me for the release date. I don't know and I don't even particularly care at this point. All I can say is it will be out this year definitively! One thing that we do know is exactly what needs to be done, by each of us in the team, for the game to be all it's meant to be at the release, and every day we hammer away at it. So stay patient, dudes.
We'll drop the next dev log when we have more of Deep Caverns to show.

More information.

I hoped for a summer release. But legendary games need time to be developed...

Great game for a ridiculous low price. I don't mind a few more months, got plenty games ahead.

Looks excellent, still in my wishlist at steam. Did you guys try it?

Will buy it now to support them.

Bought the game more then 2 years ago. Tried different char builds.You wont regret your purchase!

Excellent game, tried it years ago. After Blackguards I-II Underrail will be my choice!

Legendary, indeed. This game is shaping up incredibly well.

Good luck, Styg and co.! :)

The game looks great... Haven't played it yet, but it's sat happily in my steam account ready for release day!

Played it for more than 30 hours. Abolutely bloody brilliant if you ask me, if released this year it will be a contender fot GOTY in my book, even when standing next to giants such as TW3 and PoE.

Already put 55h in it before I forced myself to stop and wait for the final release. Hard but fair hardcore RPG. If you were disappointed by Fallout 3 and want something closer to the first or second one, you need to get this game.
At 8 Euro bucks there is not really an excuse not to try this game if you like RPGs even remotely.

hmmm...seems like this one has been in development forever...

I have played this quite a lot and i have to say it's really good. It's one of my most anticipated games this year.

Adding housing is a nice and fun little addition. Only one area remains for the game to be finished, the deep caverns. Can't wait.

Has he done anything about the font size yet? Was pretty brutal when I tried the demo ages ago. I understand he acknowledged the many complaints and planned to do something about it.

Back
Top Bottom