Dark - Preview @ TheGameEffect

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
TheGameEffect has a short preview of the vampire stealth ARPG Dark. I will post only a snippet as most of the preview will spoil the game from playing the demo.
DARK is the upcoming stealth action RPG centered around Eric Bane, a newly-turned vampire and former member of M-17, an elite special forces team. Eric does not know why he was turned into a vampire, or why his former agency has suddenly begun hunting and capturing vampires. Eric is given a slew of new powers that enable him to move through the shadows and prowl the night, looking for answers. I previewed a 20-minute demo of DARK, and it left me wanting to see more

Each level can take about an hour or more, depending on your play style. The whole game will be about 8-10 hours, and is single-player only. Considering the various different scenarios that can play out, it is obvious that multiple playthroughs are encouraged. If you enjoy stealth action games like the Assassin's Creed and Batman: Arkham series, so DARK may be right up your alley
More information.

Last edited:
8-10 hours - seriously, and they are charging full price for it? Compared to Batman and Assassins Creed to lure the casual gamer and charge unrealistically for it.

I don't and didn't enjoy Assassin's Creed but I've planned to buy this and now I'm seriously thinking to drop it off. If nothing, now I definetly won't preorder it.

Back
Top Bottom