What games are you playing now?

Loved that game. Almost as good as our favorite Realms of the Haunting. Still think ROTH beats undying, but not by much :)

I'm currently replaying Undying.

Ah, good idea! I should have that one lying around somewhere as well, and I never got very far in it for some reason. After ROTH and Amnesia this might be a good game to continue with :)

As for what I *am* playing at the moment:
  • Fallout: New Vegas (only 2 hours in though)
  • Realms of Arkania 3: Shadows over Riva
  • Lands of Lore 2... but I'm pretty sure I'll stop playing that one now.

... and my copy of System Shock (CD edition) just arrived.

Currently playing Undercroft on my iPhone. So far, I'd say it is the most enjoyable RPG I have yet tried on that platform, a nice oldschool blob-style RPG, party based. The writing is basic but humorous although a bit wonky sometimes. The exploration, TB party combat and character development is surprisingly fun. And its free, so its hard not to recommend it :)

Currently playing Undercroft on my iPhone. So far, I'd say it is the most enjoyable RPG I have yet tried on that platform, a nice oldschool blob-style RPG, party based. The writing is basic but humorous although a bit wonky sometimes. The exploration, TB party combat and character development is surprisingly fun. And its free, so its hard not to recommend it :)

Played it when it was available on Pocket PC and I agree. This is really a type of RPG that I miss on other platforms and it's as fun today as it was when Dungeon Master was fresh and new.

Stop saying things like that! You're going to make me reload Wiz 8 :p

I got a little further in Eschalon: Book 2 last night, but I'm still a bit... Hm, I don't think it's *great*, but it could just be that I don't "get" it. I struggle quite a bit with games of that style (Fallout, BG, etc), so maybe that's why. Love the music, though.

Started a new DA:O playthrough last night with a Cousland (Instead of my usual Dwarven PC), and I enjoyed it a fair bit, which is kinda unusual for me and DA:O. Still got to finish Awakening for the second time (I'm near the end), but I just can't be bothered.

Oh, and I'm also working through Half-Life 2 again.

Loved that game. Almost as good as our favorite Realms of the Haunting. Still think ROTH beats undying, but not by much :)
When it comes to Haunted House Hybrids, Undying definitely is my No. 2 :). So it naturally was the next game in line after my recent RotH replay.
Ahem… well, maybe not, because originally I felt more like replaying Serious Sam SE. But it won't install anymore (due to a copy protection thing), and since I can't get most of the five-to-seven-years-old games I felt like replying to run under this OS, I'm stuck with the games that run (mostly real DOS or turn-of-the-millennium games).
Ah, good idea! I should have that one lying around somewhere as well, and I never got very far in it for some reason. After ROTH and Amnesia this might be a good game to continue with :)
I *should* try Amnesia.
Kasper said:
As for what I *am* playing at the moment: (…)
Oh! Great. *memo to myself* Now I know what to replay next: LoL 2 and SysShock. :)

Perhaps I should get some new games…? But for some reason or other the games I get all excited about are rare nowadays. The last non-casual game I really enjoyed (apart from the trial version of SC2) was Risen. May be I'll buy FO3 if I find it in some bargain bin. Or maybe not.

I would avoid using that delivery service again, they were about 16 years late. ;)

LOL! Good one!

Well, I imported it from Texas - at cheapest delivery rate. Horse back and rubber dinghy. How could I have known :)

I know, but it's… er, *new* ;).

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2. Much better than I'd thought it'd be, and I'm quite enjoying it. It's quite a nice blend between RPG and RTS without being overbearing with the RPG mechanics. Performance is a little iffy at times (Generally quite good, though), though. Do have some complaints, however. I've only seen one campaign (i.e. the Blood Ravens campaign), and that feels rather cheap.

Also given League of Legends a go, and it's not bad. I've got a lot of learning to do because I'm not that great at it.

Another weekend, another campaign done in Age of Wonders. Finished the dwarves. Now doing the last 3rd and chose the Elf campaign over the High Men. I must be a glutton for punishment. ;)

Actually AoW is quite fun and terribly addictive. Just one more turn, and before you know it it's past your bedtime (and then you start to dream about it). Scary… BOO! so passe…

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City
Got through The Lost and Damned during the game and I've got started on The Ballad of Gay Tony. God, that mission "score" thing is annoying.

A Vampyre Story is the second game I know of that uses in-game hints to an out-game (aka "real world") internet presence.

Just found it and found it incredibly cool.

The other game is Beyond Good & Evil.

Don't know about other games, though.

Warcraft III - halfway thru SP campaing. You'd think I'd be all into the Undead faction, but I'm not. I'm more Night Elf, so I cant wait til this leg of the campaign is over!

Majesty 2 - running thru it again, going to play all the standalone missions and Kingmaker expansion again.

A Vampyre Story is the second game I know of that uses in-game hints to an out-game (aka "real world") internet presence.

Just found it and found it incredibly cool.

The other game is Beyond Good & Evil.

Don't know about other games, though.
Doom 3, for example :).

Back
Top Bottom