The Mandate

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
If you look at the campaign's daily data you can see a dramatic increase of daily pledges at November 18th.

Does anyone know what happened there to fuel the campaign?

If you look at the campaign's daily data you can see a dramatic increase of daily pledges at November 18th.

Does anyone know what happened there to fuel the campaign?
They got more press coverage on larger sites, and a few well know industry veterans backed the game. There was also some new well known YouTube videos with large followings.

Besides what couch said, other projects like Legends of Magic in their e-mails to backers ask ppl to back The Mandate. For what reason I'm not sure, but IIRC I've said not to back it because it's basically MMO so I'm not among "dramatic" amount of backers. ;)

Besides what couch said, other projects like Legends of Magic in their e-mails to backers ask ppl to back The Mandate. For what reason I'm not sure, but IIRC I've said not to back it because it's basically MMO so I'm not among "dramatic" amount of backers. ;)
Joker please not this again just stop it already. It's not an MMO game read the games description again. I will admit that it might come across like one due to the Co-op side of the game.

Back
Top Bottom