DA:Inquisition - Pre-Loading & New Trailers

Have you people look at the low/high setting comparisons? (video might be considered spoilery for the scenery).

There isn't that much difference between low and ultra. Except for the shiny hair issues, but that might be fixed on day1 patch.

I saw that yesterday even though trying to avoid spoilers. Low kind of looks like a well upgraded Dragon Age 2 graphics engine. Looks good. Ultra must be like a 800 pound gorilla to a video card though. GTX 980s/780 TIs can't even hit 60 fps. It would be nice if Nvidia rushed out new optimized drivers for all cards.

It looks okay to me, but preordering or buying at day one is a fool’s game. I'll pick it up after any major lunch bugs have been fixed, or maybe not at all if the reviews are really bad.

Eh?

Okay, I'm preordering the game and will be regular on EA HQ DA3 tech section so we have fresh info on beeeeeeeeewgs.

I just meant that in the other two games, you could set the tactics to if less than 50% health, drink a potion, or if an enemy comes to close to you, then switch to melee. This is not in the game anymore. Why? I don't know...

Some streamers are already playing PC version. So far combat is crap when compared to IE games, DAO or even the crappy combat in PoE beta.

OK, after watching first boss fight at least that part is more interesting and not a walk in the park. Also forces a player to move around and not spend whole combat rooted to one spot.

Good review from KVO on gamespot. Not sure I will mind if combat is bit faster paced, that can be fun too as long as your party has some AI (mages avoid rushing into melee, for instance). After all every game doesn't have to be XCOM.

OK, I just notice this guy is playing on Nightmare difficulty. And he did first boss on second try only controling his one character lol. And all combat before that was super easy.. on Nightmare...

Back
Top Bottom