Does anyone have $5 I could borrow?

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I usually just buy 1 energy drink at the gym, but today I'm really thirsty and I'd like to have 2 energy drinks. Can someone please send me 5 bucks so I can get that extra drink? PayPay is convenient for me, so just use that. Thanks!

No problem JDR here you go.:biggrin:

1965K-1950D-5-K05724470STAR-americanpaper-1.jpg

url

Link - http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/china-cold-open/n12611

Enjoy this SNL video instead everyone.:lol:

I was going to ask for a spare Chevy Impala. I bought a new one for my wife, but I really like them, so could someone help me out?

looks at his pile of spare hdd's all over 1 TB :D

I was going to ask for a spare Chevy Impala. I bought a new one for my wife, but I really like them, so could someone help me out?

looks at his pile of spare hdd's all over 1 TB :D

I could show you how to compress a Chevy Impala, so you can fit two in the garage. :biggrin:

How about a spare titan card? Z or Black would do.

Sorry, your too late. I had 2 spare titan's but my sons called dibs.:biggrin:

I thought this was a weird thread, but I just saw fluents thread and it all makes sense.:lol:

I thought it was odd as you can get two Monster Energy drinks for $4.00 in most places so am not sure what he is going to do with the extra dollar.

I don't partake in energy drinks. I'm bad enough after too much coffee.

EndoRush is the only one I ever used when I was bodybuilding. Mostly on leg days and or if it was a long day at work.

What I usually drink. :)

They make really good protein shakes, use to have order them in by the case as no place here carried them.

Not sure I every tried their Energy Drinks though, hard to say the kid I trained use to get a lot of free stuff from companies.

Just 5? I'll give you 100 million Zimbabwean dollars!

Pfft. I will give him 100 Million Brazillian dollars.

(I know brazil uses reals, but damn are they missing out on an awesome thing by not using the dollar system. Go into a Mcdonalds and get a happy meal for your grandchild, and they say "that will be 4 brazillian dollars please." Priceless. Just priceless.)

Or, from Vietnam,I could give him 100 million dongs. If you're into that sort of thing, of course.

What a cheapskate. Don't spend it all in one place. I don't think it will be worth even one energy drink, though.

Attachments

• Zimbabwe-One-Hundred-Tril-001.jpg
    Zimbabwe-One-Hundred-Tril-001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 28
Got 3 1-Dollar bills last Monday from an American to whom I gave 2 1-Euro-Coins so he could get a tram ticket. The tram in Cologne only accepts coins, and these 3 american businesspeople apparingly didn't know that. That happened in the tram home from my work, and there is a set of movie studios located in the same business quarter as well.

Well, at least now I can see at first hand how these 1-dollar-bills look like. ;)

Be careful with those energy drinks, they may be very unhealthy for people, and there have even been deaths associated with some of the brands, such as "Monster". Google it if you don't believe me.

Dunno what's paypay so please explain how to send those 5 bucks.

However, I refuse to sponsor any chems - if you need some cash for a beer, pot or stuff that nature provides, just ask, I'll put up more than just 5 bucks.
For artificial garbage, and that's not just so called energy drinks but includes macdonalds plastic food and any GMO, I'm not giving a dime. Wouldn't do it even if we were enemies, if I'm planning to kill someone, I don't want to poison them slowly.

Back
Top Bottom