Unofficial Patch 1.6 is out!

Wesp5

Unofficial Patcher
Okay, because of my Bloodlines work I haven't got too much time for this, but still there were some fixes done in the meantime that should be available to everyone out there still playing this underated game. You can find the latest patch here:

http://www.patches-scrolls.de/white_gold_war_in_paradise.php#tp16

v1.6 12.07.2012
----
Included 1.01 version directories, thanks for testing to John Lewis.
Continued improving translation, names and similar inconsistencies.
Made more dealer sell bolts and fixed Melvin, Rosso and Hunter bugs.
Included improved HUD and corrected errors, thanks Shepard_the_3rd.
Fixed typos and Russian phrases, thanks Shepard_the_3rd and Nikolay.

Its good news if there still going the unoffical patching this awsome game! Thank you and to all of who helped! :)

Small thing for the next version:
When it says "Silent kill - You shot the character in the head without him giving off a yell" could be changed to "Silent kill - You hit the character in the head without giving him a chance to yell", since if you use a knife, you don't really shoot somebody in the head with it :D

When it says "Silent kill - You shot the character in the head without him giving off a yell" could be changed to "Silent kill - You hit the character in the head without giving him a chance to yell", since if you use a knife, you don't really shoot somebody in the head with it :D

I'll change that to "You killed the character..." just in case you didn't stab him in the head ;).

Do I have to install the offical patch 1.1 before? Or does 1.6 include all patches that came before? (I have the russian version of the game)

Thanks

Do I have to install the offical patch 1.1 before? Or does 1.6 include all patches that came before? (I have the russian version of the game)s

You should install the official patch because it has some binaries not included with the UNofficial Patch 1.6...

I can not download the patch.
Could someone reload it?
Thanks
TB

There are issues with the GameFront mirror in several countries. Try registering to Moddb and getting it from their Desura servers!

Totally imposible to download from Spain, I tried several browsers with no luck.
I got it from atomicgamer.com
Thanks!!
TB

nvm wrong game ;-)

EDIT: checked this one out and it looks interesting, reminds me a lot of Far Cry 3. Doesn't seem to be available on Steam, however, for some reason.

Last edited:
EDIT: checked this one out and it looks interesting, reminds me a lot of Far Cry 3. Doesn't seem to be available on Steam, however, for some reason.

The reason is that there is no real English version out there and Steam doesn't care much about underdog products anyway. And White Gold with all it's bugs and faults is easily better and deeper than the console-port Far Cry 3. Universal ammo per weapon kind and vending machines that can sell you any weapon and ammo and more, but you have to kill animals to manufacture stuff to carry them around? Ridiculous!

nvm wrong game ;-)

Yes highly recommended if you like FC3, no checkpoints or QTE's here either!

Unfortunately not as easy to get your hands on (there's a thread here which explains how to get it), and the translation isn't the best. I've re-done about 20% of the dialogs but even that was a huge job; maybe one day I'll get a second wind and fix the rest.

Back
Top Bottom