DU's one and only rule is that if you decide to make a "I'm Leaving Forevar" thread or post, even once, then you're ejecta.

Konjad stupidly did just that.

Edit: Examples of Cleve doing the same do not count because Cleve is a super neanderthal wonder being and we cannot truly fathom the mind of a living god.

But I did NOT. YOU made a thread and wrote "i'm leaving forever" post while pretending to be me.

Nobody likes you Konjad. That´s the problem.

But I did NOT. YOU made a thread and wrote "i'm leaving forever" post while pretending to be me.
Huh?

The admins over there would have to be big idiots if they could be fooled by something like that...no IP checking?

All together now!

:music:
nobody loves me
everybody hates me
guess I'll go eat worms
big fat juicy ones
little teeny flat ones
oh my how they wiggle and squirm
:music:

yes, i am

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Everyone should have a personal Konjad.

YOU made a thread and wrote "i'm leaving forever" post while pretending to be me.

Not only are you stupid but you're also a bad liar.

Goddamn liars.

Andyman Messiah said, waaaaaaaay fucking back over at the Codex: "Konjad? More like CONjad, am I right?"

hahahahaha oh wow still cracks me up

Cumjab

Goddammitcharacterlimitfuckyou

The Codex is being boring again.

Goddammit.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, bwq@sorcerers.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

@Konjad
Been getting that too a lot lately. I hope it isn't anything serious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom