Lefty corruption....again

So, I'm paranoid, but you're just being cautious? Your blind faith in the virtuous intents of your nanny state government is just so cute.

The biggest terrorist threat to the US is from within. Our own gun toting maniacs. I know reality is hard for you to swallow when you have led a life of delusion, but the sooner you accept the facts the easier it will be. ;)

I'd kinda let this thread die, but this one's a little too good to let it be missed. I look forward to Thrasher's tortured explanation of why this is the republicans' fault.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto.../legislator-charged-in-fbi-bribery-sting.html

The FBI set up an elaborate undercover sting against Weddington, creating a phony business entity that spent more than $16,000 to send the two-term Democrat on lavish, all-expenses-paid trips to Miami and Napa Valley, Calif., plus cash and campaign contributions. In exchange, Weddington agreed to introduce legislation on the entity’s behalf, said Edward Hanko, FBI special agent in charge of the Cincinnati field office.

Back
Top Bottom