Gothic Night of the Raven English translation

Dogar

Watcher
I bought the german version of Night of the Raven some time ago, after I'd read that a fan-made english subtitles patch had been made for the game. I never got around to playing it, but after finishing Gothic 3 I'm interested in giving it a try. Does anyone know where I can find this subtitles patch? Much appreciated!

I bought the german version of Night of the Raven some time ago, after I'd read that a fan-made english subtitles patch had been made for the game. I never got around to playing it, but after finishing Gothic 3 I'm interested in giving it a try. Does anyone know where I can find this subtitles patch? Much appreciated!

Where do you live? Are you in the US? Just buy a copy of Gothic 2 Gold, you can get it for only $10.

Canada, actually. There's not a single copy of Gothic 2 gold to be found where I live, and there's no point in hunting down a game I already own.

Just order a copy online then, it's definitely worth it. I've played the German version with the patch as well, it's pretty good but the translation is a bit off at times. I recommend spending the money to get the Gold version instead.

Back
Top Bottom