Serpent in the Staglands - Review @ RPS

Are you incapable of understanding plain English?

I ask for any replies NOT to answer my points and spoil it for me and you completely ignore me.

1. I know the spells list what they DO in the tooltip, they DO NOT show how many skillpoints are required for the next level.

2. I know the game is full of puzzles, duh.

3. So you read forums… What's that got to do with in-game descriptions?

4. I never played Wasteland 2. I read nowhere that playing Wasteland 2 was a requirement. Your 'answer' means nothing to what I stated, I know you have to click on a character then click on the object, I fucking said that in plain English, I made an observation that guessing WHICH character you do this with appears to be guesswork at this point.

5. I read what aptitude does - I read every fucking word on every fucking pop-up, tooltip, manual, conversation, journal entry, info screen, item description, every fucking word, which seems to be something you're completely incapable of.

I agree that the game could and should present its system better

Oh, wow, at last you said something rational…

but I didn't have any problems with what you had problem with because I actually went and read stuff in the game like all Aptitudes.

… for all of 5 seconds.

YOU READ FORUMS….

3. I got bored with manual after 15 minutes and learned the game mostly by playing it and some by reading the forums.

Fuck it, another one for the ignore list…

Last edited:
Maybe you should cool down a bit, this is not Codex.

Back
Top Bottom