Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi there!

I suppose I must have been into RPGs for about twenty five years, now, starting with Ultima Underworld and Arena back in the days of the 486, not forgetting Captive and Dungeon Master on the Atari ST... guess makes me sound like an inveterate dungeon crawler! That developed into finding friends to role-play with, Call of Cthulhu being the preferred choice. Those years are past me, the games considered obsolete and the group destroyed by CCGs and work, but, and you can call it nostalgia, that's still my favourite era of gaming.

Thought I might find a few like-minded people in a place like this :3

Welcome, welcome. You will find a wide range of gamers here, old school and new. Jump in and post and all will be revealed. lol

Ironically, I actually find the introduction threads the most intimidating to post in.

Hello! Day to day I'm working on an interactive Choose Your Own Adventure/RPG book called DQI; at night I am doing my level best to try and make it through Baldur's Gate without losing track of all the quests I'm on. Also I read quite a lot of time reading CRPG Addict - any readers here?

Hey folks!

I've been lurking here for about a year or so and I've decided to finally jump into the fray. The Watch has become my #1 source for CRPG news.

A little bit about me: I've been gaming since about 1987 and PC gaming since 1993. Obviously my favorite games are RPGs, including the IE games (IWD being my absolute favorite), Might and Magic (especially 3-5), NWN1-2, and many many more. Outside of RPGs, I also play RTS, TBS, adventure and platforming games.

I also do a bit of console gaming, although I mainly stick to the 8 bit and 16 bit consoles of my youth. I do have a DS and 3DS that also gets quite a lot of use.

Welp, thats me and my gaming habits in a nutshell. I'm looking forward posting here!

Welcome to our website Nephologist.:party:

Hi there Nephologist and welcome.

Welcome, Nephologist! :)

Welcome to the madhouse. Please enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Greetings to all

Just registrated and found this thread - didn't edit my profile yet - so here I am introducing myself: living in Luxemburg I speak english, german, french and my own tongue, not to forget some notions of ingame/movie/book-languages.

Started playng videogames on the good old C64 and later the first consoles. Got my first Pc when i went to university, my first crpg came by a copy of Arcanum in a games mag and since then it's my favorite genre.

Most liked games: BG and IWD, Planescape: Torment, TES, NWN, Dragon Age, Fallout and Mass Effect - there should be more good SF crpgs. As you probably noticed Bioware, Bethesda and Black Isle/Obsidian are my main enternainers.

Came to RPGWatch through RPGBoard (german), Nexus and Steam but this is my first post on a games forum ever, even my fb account is almost orphaned apart of occasionly bd-wishes and linked posts from activist-sites. Trying to become more social actually.

In that sense, enjoy your games and forums,

Dioni

Welcome aboard!

It's mostly fun, but never look in the controversy forum. ;)

Welcome Aboard!

I guess we just improved the GDP per capita on the RPGWatch forum! ( disclaimer, this is a joke, and I do in no way intend to say that everyone who lives in Luxemburg is super rich ).

Welcome to our little neck of the RPG woods and enjoy yourself here, but until you're settled in avoid the P&R forum unless you're VERY thick skinned, or HEAVILY opinionated!! :)

A late welcome from me also DioniZeno. I hope you stick around for a while.:celebrate:

Hello and welcome, DioniZeno! Enjoy the forums :).

Hello there,

RPGWatch has been my main source for WRPG news for quite a few years now and I lurked a bit on the forums from time to time. I wanted to post in some topics here and there but never took that first step and with so many quality games released in the last few months and PoE so close to its release date I guess it's time I did.
On the topic of games, I'm a big Obsidian (BlackIsle) fanboy and I still like Bioware despite some fuckups along the road. I never found something to like in a Bethesda game but we'll see if Fallout 4 will change that :p .
I'm a native French speaker so don't hesitate to slap me if my english sounds too shaky.

Back
Top Bottom