Royalty Free: The Music of Kevin MacLeod

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well I was sent word of a new Kickstarter campaign to make a new documentary video about a music composer called Kevin MacLeod.

Here are the details sent to me from the e-mail.

Link - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ryancamarda/royalty-free-the-music-of-kevin-macleod
I'm Ryan the director of Royalty Free: The Music of Kevin MacLeod. Kevin has composed thousands of songs (on Incompetech.com) which he has given away to millions of people, which has been used billions of times! From the Big such as the film Hugo, to video games (The Stanley Parable), theme parks, everywhere basically haha.Tons and tons and tons of RPG makers, and indie game developers have used Kevin's Music for free and I would really appreciate it if you let them know about the documentary we're making about him. If you could post something in the news section (I am not allowed to) I would be very grateful.
Now usually I would post this on the front-page, but I don't feel like reading it's a not an RPG once again. So give it a look, and help back the project if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom