Loren The Amazon Princess - Review @ RPGamer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
RPGamer posted a new review of Loren The Amazon Princess, and they gave the game a final score of 3.5/5. Here is a short quote of why they liked the game.

With the current fantasy trends going towards more dark fantasy worlds such as in Dragon Age and The Witcher, Loren The Amazon Princess' setting feels like a bit of fresh air. It's nice to have an uncomplicated struggle against evil forces, and the depth of its cast and writing more than makes up for a generic premise and underwhelming graphics. Those who enjoy visual novel-style storytelling and uncomplicated turn-based battles should find a lot to enjoy here. A spin-off title to the game is well under development, with a sequel also in planning, and I'm certainly interested to see how Winter Wolves moves forward.
More information.

The game is uncomplicated to learn, but the battles can be quite challenging.
(Depends much on your party selection and character building)

If anyone beside a small minority of us on this site love these types of game the developer Winter Wolves has three new games in development also.

1. Planet Stronghold: Warzone
2. Seasons Of The Wolf
3. Loren The Amazon Princess 2

Link - http://www.winterwolves.com/

They wont be for everyone though unless you like visual novels combined with RPGs.:nod:

Sounds fun. :) And I personally think the interface actually looks better than Xulima's.

Ugh! If I have to look at that at least put in some Hentai :) My niece plays all of these types of games. I think I'm too old.

Couch and Joxer mentioned this game before so I have decided to give it a go. Combat is indeed challenging but visual novel style is just not for me.

Actually there is some Hentai-ish elements in the adult version of the game. Not the one from Steam. I played the demo and quite liked it, definitely a game I will buy at some point. In a world of dark increasingly complex games it is a enjoyable simple game that passed time quickly.

Back
Top Bottom