Gothic 3 Weird white and blue grafix with no textures hellllpppppp

Guardian_Serry

Traveler
hi , my gothic 3 patched 1.12 and all europe ver, the grafix is white and blue and with no textures , i have 8600 gt 4 gb ram c2due e6600 .
directx 9c that came with the game , xp64 bit sp1
what should i do helllllpppppp

Attachments

• Untitled-1_resize.jpg
    Untitled-1_resize.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 9
Welcome Guardian_Serry.
Assuming you might have dual core cpu, did you run the dual core? fix (64bit) files on the G3 installation disc ?:)

I have a similar problem with the water display and patch 1.12 installed. In my case it's definitely a game issue and not a system issue. I can fix it on my system by doing the following:

1) Load the latest save game
2) Press 'ESC' to go to the menu and click on 'New Game'... confirm that you want to start over and skip the intro movie by hitting 'ESC'.
3) When the new game has started just hit 'ESC' again and load the previous save where you want to continue playing.
4) That's it. The display bug(s) should hopefully be fixed now. I'm not sure what exactly is causing this bug either but it seeems to have to do with the creation of the world files. Basically, it seems you need to load it once (loading your old save), then clear it and reload it (by loading a new game) and then the world cache is "fixed" as it should be so you can now play, load, save, do whatever... until the next time you start the game (you will have to repeat the procedure every time you start G3).

Hope this works for you as well but as Wulf pointed out, also make sure you have all your drivers up-to-date (especially the graphics card drivers) and all Windows updates and that you aren't running too many background apps etc (in other words: check the usual system optimization stuff).

Back
Top Bottom