NWN2 Wierd Stronghold Bug (Crossroad keep)

Neverwinter Nights 2

serlex

Traveler
Hi! I'm having a wierd stronghold bug and I havent been able to find a way to solve it, so I chose to ask in here:

Everytime I try to make an upgrade ( wheter it's weapon/armour upgrade or a new building) the game takes all funds I have left... and the following upgrades/buildings always cost me 35000 gold no matter the prize stated between brackets...

any idea of how to solve it!?

thank you very much!

Let's make the obvious question first: Have you updated your game to version 1.10?

Yeahp! I' ve got MotB installed along with the latest update (version 1.010.1116 Spanish )

Never even heard of this bug, it might just be one that appeared due to MotB. :(

Don't think it's a MOTB problem as I have that installed and have not had a problem. I did have a different problem though, as soon as I completed all the upgrades, both Kana's and the guy that builds things (don't remember his name) dialogue reverts back to as if I haven't done anything when I ask about the status of any of the locations. Hasn't effected my Keep Report though, so no big deal.

While I haven't experienced this bug myself, my best bet is it's due to MotB. A couple of points of interest
1 ) always try to reload an earlier save to see if this happens again.
2 ) get the latest latest patches as with the case of the NWN2 OC with MotB it clearly helps
3) this doesn't sound that much helpful, since there is indeed plenty of boring gametime before you get the stronghold, but still - try to start a new game and check to see if the same thing happens (quite possibly with the latest patches) You might have to revert to this one even if you have all the patches if they don't fix existing save games.

Louis Vuitton Graffiti Speedy 30 Greens Pink Orange

Louis Vuitton Graffiti Speedy 30 Greens Pink Orange09 Louis Vuitton Handbags New Arrivals:
wendyluxury_com.gif
Now free Gift for you to choose on any orderGo and visit www.wendyluxury.comEmail: sale@wendyluxury.comMSN: wentingt@hotmail.comTEL: 1-347-410-9089 fake handbags , replica Louis Vuitton , replica Gucci purses,fake designer handbags ,Chanel inspired handbags ,replica purses ,replica Chanel handbag,fake Gucci bags,Chanel inspired handbags,replica Chanel handbag,replica hermes handbag,replica PRADA handbag,replica CHLOE handbag

Back
Top Bottom