New Californian censorship law for games in the near future?

But out of curiousity, just some numbers. How much does it cost to have insurance for a family of four for example. 100$ a month, 200$ a month, 500$ a month or how much?

I pay $400/month for my current health care converge through my employer for a family of 4. BTW, 25 years ago I paid $0 for much better coverage. Same company.

I checked at a web site that provides quotes for personal health insurance (for people who don't get company coverage) and they ranged from $562 to $788 for a family of 4 like mine.

If you had any pre-existing conditions the costs would skyrocket if you could get insurance at all.

I pay $400/month for my current health care converge through my employer for a family of 4. BTW, 25 years ago I paid $0 for much better coverage. Same company.

QFT.

Not only that, 13 years ago when our younger son was born and there were severe issues with both wife and baby (i.e. I could have been going home alone!) and we were there for ~2 weeks and son had 2 trips to the NICU ... we *never* saw a bill!

Now I have to fight with the insurance company 2x a year over getting maintenance bloodwork for my thyroid condition ...

I checked at a web site that provides quotes for personal health insurance (for people who don't get company coverage) and they ranged from $562 to $788 for a family of 4 like mine.

If you had any pre-existing conditions the costs would skyrocket if you could get insurance at all.

Mother of God. :faint:

On the healthcare, I pay less than $50 for mine a month. But I can't say how good it is, because I never go to the doctor. They always try to find things wrong, or if there aren't any, they make it up and have you buy expensive medications.

I also have dental and vision, but I just got glasses right before starting at where I am, so I have no idea how good it is. Dental I'll be finding out soon enough, got a tooth bothering me, so I'm planning a visit around march or so,

On the healthcare, I pay less than $50 for mine a month. But I can't say how good it is, because I never go to the doctor. They always try to find things wrong, or if there aren't any, they make it up and have you buy expensive medications.

I also have dental and vision, but I just got glasses right before starting at where I am, so I have no idea how good it is. Dental I'll be finding out soon enough, got a tooth bothering me, so I'm planning a visit around march or so,

That seems okay sum for a one man, though I'm also skeptic how much will it help actually. And those damn insurance companies always try to find a loophole to get away paying the bill, when it comes to time for them to pay.

I also hate going doctor and I try to avoid eating any pills if possible. They just give a recipe for a bottle of antibiotics, which last thing messed up my stomache if not the whole body for a quite sometime.

Good dose of alcohol, cigarets, fat and salt keep you happy and healthy! :D

I recently read of a study saying that men don't live as long as women partly because they don't listen that much to the signals of their bodies, and often go to the doctor's when it's too late.

I recently read of a study saying that men don't live as long as women partly because they don't listen that much to the signals of their bodies, and often go to the doctor's when it's too late.

Naaah, it's because men do all the work in this world and women just eat bunbuns home with the kids. :lol:

It's better to burn out and than fade away. ;)

Why do men die first? Because they want to. They long for the peace and quiet that death will bring. ;)

I'll do you a favor and not direct cm to your post, Ergo. ;)

Back
Top Bottom