Return of the Daily Smile

that explains why cm is so crazy in her head hehe
thanks for the enlightenment bartacus

Ok my friend, you need only slide a few more inches to the right forum and I will help "your head". :smartass::evil::sneaky::evilgrin:

help with my head?
now you didn't told me you were a shrink, it will take a lot of time, but maybe if your good and really stubborn you can make the voices and the other persons in my body dissapear :D :lol::stupid::invisible:

*That explains his volunteering so eagerly*

Just follow the threads to the right place my dear!:mwahaha::mwahaha:

This is starting to remind me of Lady Heather's 'House of Pain' on CSI....just be careful not to get a run in your fishnet hose, CM. It spoils the image! :p

Last edited:
How in the world do you get a run in fishnet tights... unless you use scissors? I never had one in 25 years. Heck, I still have my first pair of FNTs... no runs.

It's the pitchfork. ;) Or for all we know, there may be scissors...**eek**o_o

Actually there are a wide range of sharpened instruments that could do that sort of damage. Let's see if Titus or Bart can remember when I am done "showing" them what is there. :mwahaha:

I'm waiting to see a pic of Jaz in those fishnets!! :biggrin:

Hmmmm... I just browsed old photographs, but astonishingly enough there is no pic of me in fishnet tights... black, silver, stockings, black&white sure enough, just no fishnet tights pic. But I found one of me wearing a fishnet shirt and silver tights... :p...

Click me and guess what I'm trying to do

It's from 2000. I had rather short, un-pink hair back then, and it looks like I was a little bit more... um.. flexible back then.

You'd been watching Get Smart and were wondering if you had a shoe phone as well!! :)

Good one, Corwin.

You got your hair caught in your zipper and were trying to untangle it with your foot?

Or, you'd just got back from the Zoo and were wondering if you could find your vestigial tail? :)

I know: This is how your hubbie fell in love with you -> men like flexible women :lol:

No what actually came in mind is that you were trying to hide your face from the camera.

ing

It's very prosaic: somebody dared me to put both of my feet behind my head; this was about as far as I came... I was no Yogi back then, and I was glad if I could reach my toes with my fingers nowadays (while standing).
It was on New Years eve, and we all were a bit... erm... funny.
And I met hubby in a p&p RPG store 7 years before the pic, so there.

I liked this one!!

Bart The name of all male Belgians from the top flat bit.

.|_......_|
....\__/
.(O\ /O)
...( || )
....(||)
....û"û

*never diss dragon*

..(\__/)
..(OVO)
(")......(")
..(")..(")

*never diss teddy*

Last edited:
I liked this one!!

Bart The name of all male Belgians from the top flat bit.

There are at least 3 Barts in my athletics club and among my former classmates - group of 16 persons - there are also 3 Barts. I can't deny that the name isn't common, but it's not so widely spread as that webadmin thought. Steven, Jan and Peter (and their respective diversions) are also very common and perhaps more spread then Bart.

Back
Top Bottom