Obsidian Entertainment - Alpha Protocol Revealed

Sounds good to me. I've been hoping someone would make a modernish rpg (assumed it would either be with spies or during wartime). Hopefully the stealth system will be good too.

Oh, and if they make a game that is *only* of the quality of the Troika games...um...sign me up. At least all of their games have been made much better by modders.

While I welcome the deviation of the setting, somehow I fail to see this game - so far as there's not that much info on it - as an RPG. Maybe an action (shooter) with some element of an RPG, but still a shooter. They should release more info on the RPG aspect of the game to convince me it really deserves to carry that title.

Chris Avellone wrote the best story/characters I've ever seen in a game (Planescape: Torment), so any game where he is lead is a game I look forward to.

I am not saying that the story or characters will be bad. I actually think that AP will be a good game, only (and I wait to be proven wrong) I believe it will be as much an RPG as BioShock is or Space Siege will be.

Like Maylander, I'm putting my trust into MCA to deliver the goods. I hope I'm not wrong!!

Hey if anyone will get the magazine, please post the scans somewhere :p
We europeans have much prob lem with getting all these US magazines :)

Back
Top Bottom