Unofficial Patch 1.4 released!

White Gold

Sound file 'SOUNDS\CUTSCENES\AMBUSH.OGG'--------Happends when i download the patch 1.4.....PLEASE HELP!!!!! Tried previous solution.

I noticed this yesterday when I was doing the mission where the Guerillas attack Don Guillermo's house. I am manning the machine gun here, but the firstperson-model for this machinegun seems to be missing.

MIA.jpg

You can only see a muzzle flash when shooting. When I "release" the machinegun, the model is there though. Is the firstperson-model totally absent in the games' files?

[EDIT]
By the way, when installing this game, is it required to install the official v1.1 patch before applying your patch or are all the official changes already implemented in your patch?

Last edited:
I am manning the machine gun here, but the firstperson-model for this machinegun seems to be missing.

I never noticed that. Is this reproducable? Can others confirm this?

By the way, when installing this game, is it required to install the official v1.1 patch before applying your patch or are all the official changes already implemented in your patch?

The official changes to the game files are included, but not the 1.1 executables because of the different copy protection methods.

I have another suggestion (hope I'm not nagging too much :p), but would it be very hard to make the camera in the game save a screenshot everytime you make a picture? The possibility to make screenshots in the game is already there with the SCROLL LOCK-key. Except for a few missions, the camera is pretty useless now and I think with a simple modification it could be turned into a nice tool.
The HUD should hide itself in the screenshot though. Hm, I'll see if I can do something about that.

[EDIT]
Well, that wasn't very hard. In \UI\PC\Sight\Scheme.xml I changed the line

SetPostProcess("_Photomask","_Photomask_NormalMap");

into

SetPostProcess("","");

I have however no idea how to "script a screenshot". I hope it's possible. :)

Last edited:
Yes removing the hud is the easiest part (even if with your modification it's always hidden everytime you "aim" with the camera and not only from the screenshot), but it's useless if we are unable to actually save a screenshot when clicking… :-/

I could take a look about this though! :biggrin:

UPDATE: What we should do is to link the capture screenshot function sent through the Scroll Lock key ([Capture Settings] section of the VIDEOOPTIONS.INI) with the left click (shoot?) event of the camera, and lock it to work only when the camera is equipped… It seems a quite hard task… :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom