32mb playing oblivion

Rawsarrow

Born White, Died Unknown
Ok so im useing my laptop with the following specs:

spec.gif

And im able to run Elder scrolls 4: Oblivion GOY with almost no lagg i just want to know can this "hurrt" my computer any such as burn out my graphics card?

No, it wont burn it if u haven't overlock ur graphic card.

The only risk is that it can bore you to death.

(Yes I know there is an extra thread for that...)

No, it wont burn it if u haven't overlock ur graphic card.
(u mean overclock right?)

Oh ok its just that i thought it isnt posiable to run oblivion on such low video ram so i thought it could hurt my laptop that it was playing it now just if fraps will work i could make a video for it.

(u mean overclock right?)

Oh ok its just that i thought it isnt posiable to run oblivion on such low video ram so i thought it could hurt my laptop that it was playing it now just if fraps will work i could make a video for it.

Yes, I meant overclock. It won't hurt your computer in any way, you can play it without a fear. BTW do u have shared memory? Maybe you can set it to 64 or 128 in BIOS?

I thought that those Intel GPU's weren't supported. On the Elderscrolls site only ATI > x600 and Geforce >Fx are listed as supported chipsets.

I may of course be wrong. I've made mistakes before - I remember once in 1972….

its a 4 set gpu for 32 X 4 = 128 mb video ram finaly i figured it out by re reading the thingy yay thx for the help

If you can actually play the game I don't think there's an issue,don't be surprised if it crashes though.

30 FPS sounds quite good,that's more or less what I got when I had a 7600GT.
You might want to look for performance mods cause I remember some that made the game "lighter" and easier on weak hardware.Maybe the Unofficial patches will help you with those crashes.
I don't think Oblivion is worth all this fuss but anyway

30 FPS sounds quite good,that's more or less what I got when I had a 7600GT.
You might want to look for performance mods cause I remember some that made the game "lighter" and easier on weak hardware.Maybe the Unofficial patches will help you with those crashes.
I don't think Oblivion is worth all this fuss but anyway

well i got it on ps3 and xbox i just love the online mod if it worked right it would be awsome so i keep my hopes up

Back
Top Bottom