Gothic 2 Upcoming Gothic II texture pack

tolknaz, yeah i'll look into that. mainly i think i'm just being lazy with this :D or the fact that i cant decide if im gonna work more with it (+ like usual i'm working on a few mods for Morrowind which takes up a lot of my time).

GothicGothicness: seems like an interesting indie game :) I want to say "hell yes!", but from experience i know that its very easy for me to get caught up in my own projects instead. I guess i can say "i'll give it a try"? I'll PM you and we can talk more about it.

Man this look gorgeous! when we should have a first version of this texture pack ? And an other question.. Will it be compatible with gothic 1 ? thx a lot

no it doesnt work with gothic1, a few textures will work, but most are for Gothic2, i've not redone that many Gothic1 textures.

I've caught the flu, when it passes i'll try to release what has been made so far.

oh .. so good luck with influenza .. take a break :cool: and we will w8 for your master piece :) btw.. when you will done textures , will you give here also link to download ?

Sweet, and ty for all the work. Download is working as I type. Looking forward to playing the game again just for the looks. :)

Back
Top Bottom