RPGWatch Interview & Article Suggestions

Good news everyone the PR department for OtherSide Entertainment agreed to do a new interview . I made a new news-bit to gather questions on the front-page.

Link - http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27579

Also Jay Barnson the Rampant Coyote has also agreed to a new interview. I have until Monday to send him my questions so ask them here if you have any.

Update: I'm sad to say the Spider's interview might not be happening. Don't worry though as I have two other interviews for next week to make up for it.

Last edited:
G'day,
any chance of an interview with any of the following (Ive listed games as I am not sure if publisher or creator is best)
(1) Mistborn: Birthright
(2) Karen
(3) Life is strange
Thanks!

Thank you Hurls I contacted DONTNOD asking for a new interview for Life is strange. If they accept I will send you a PM to ask if you have any questions.

If they don't accept I will try the other two.:party:

Thank you Hurls I contacted DONTNOD asking for a new interview for Life is strange. If they accept I will send you a PM to ask if you have any questions.

Good news. They also do Vampyr ARPG.

Update: I'm sad to say the Spider's interview wont be happening.

Oh, no. You said Mrs. Rousseau was happy with questions. Did Focus stop it completely?

Oh, no. You said Mrs. Rousseau was happy with questions. Did Focus stop i completely?
Mrs. Rousseau was happy to help answer any question, and from my last reply with her Focus Home was holding her answers, and that was over two weeks ago.

If I finally get an e-mail in the coming weeks, or answer I will let you know in a PM.^^

Last edited:
Good news everyone as Jeff Vogel agreed to do a new interview, and I finally sent out my questions to Jay Barnson of Rampant Games. So look forward to that one next week.

Just another update I have two more interviews ready for this month.

1. Rampant Coyote - Jay Barnson
  2. Spiderweb Games - Jeff Vogel
Also DONTNOD sent my request to the PR department. So it may take a while.

Just another update I have a new interview in the works with Olderbytes Charles Clerc. I'll be sending my questions later in the week. So if you guys have any let me know.:)

Last edited:
Fluent already contacted them we have to wait for the PR department to respond now.

Ok, just wanted to make sure you ask for an interview as well, not for a preview version "only". :)

I'll add it to my long list then as I very interested in the game myself.:whew:

Just thought t I would give a short update. Here are my next four interviews.^^

1. Rampant Games – Jay Barnson
  2. Spiderweb Games - Jeff Vogel
  3. Olderbytes - Charles Clerc
  4. NWN Modder - Savant
Also Jesús Arribas of Numantian games agreed to do another interview .I talked to him about the developers future plans, and game reviews for Lords of Xulima.

After those five are published I will try to get the following interviews done.

1. Almost Human Games (Legend of Grimrock)
  2. Soldak Entertainment – Steven Peeler
  3. Sinister Design – Craig Stern
So wish me luck and I hope you guys enjoy reading them.:)

Last edited:
Just another quick update for anyone reading this thread. I will also be doing a new interview with the developers of Masquerada: Songs and Shadows.

Link - http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27874

Should be ready in 2-3 weeks depending on the developers schedule.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom