Acaratus - A New Episodic Turn-based RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Acaratu is a new episodic turn-based RPG from indie Swedish developer Nodbrim Interactive. They released a new video, and describe the game as the following

Acaratus is an online episodic turnbased tactical rpg set in a medevil steampunk world. The game combines fast paced tactical gameplay with customizable mechs and a CCG element to make the battle more intense!
So as you see it's an online game so you have been warned.
smiley-wink.gif

More information.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with creating games for a niche audience.

But this seems like to be for a niche in a niche of a niche audience...I highly doub't they will find a lot of players.

Steampunk (the unimmersive kind), Tactical-turnbased, Onlinegame and then it also seems like cards play a role...

Online games are with very few exceptions simply not for me...

Ya I get single player games. I get mmo's. Anything that tries to blend the two simply confuses the bejesus outta me, tbh. Then again, I'm easily confused and tend to go for shiny things.

So Firefly came into games industry, you just start to like it and it gets cancelled without an ending because of whatever reason.

NO BUY!
Either gimme the whole thing with an ending (even if it's a bad one) or go away.

No worries we are doing the story based game seperate from the mulltiplayer part. also if you want the whole full episodes you will be able to get it as a chapter collection. We will publish more info as we go along.

Thanks for the input though =)

Good. Once the whole thing is out, I'm buying.

Back
Top Bottom