A Sincere Thank You to RPGWatch

Crispy

Disgusting Thing
I realize this'll likely get merged into the Refugee thread, and I don't really care, but I wanted to make it visible for at least a few seconds in order to properly illustrate how grateful we are to you guys.

We know we're trash. We know we're refuse. But we are sincere.

You guys were nice to put up with us. You didn't have to, but you sucked it down and dealt with the situation like real Jews I mean men. For that, you deserve commendation.

So, to make it official, I am bestowing upon RPGWatch the title of "RPGCodex' Little BRO". This majestic and truly dignified accolade is one you can proudly display on your main page, should you desire. Any and all 'Watch members can also freely integrate the title into their, uh, titles, like maybe right next to Sentinel or Super Mod or something. That would be cool.

And again, thank you. We'll try to clean up a little bit if we can, but some of the stains in there might be permanent I'm afraid. Oh, also, just kick prosper in the nuts if he doesn't wake up soon and tell him, "pastry nozzles put the time into gluten slices." He'll know what that means and he'll wander home to us soon after.

Sincerely,

- Your Friends at RPGCodex.

After the first shock I can say it was a pleasure to have you (for most of the time anyway) ;)
Changed my title too…

You have a way with words, Crispy. You always do. That's why you always land the asian chicks.

Anytime, Big Bro. Have fun at the dex. The trannies missed you.

What's so hard about landing Asian chicks? Just go to a country where they're everywhere ;), but stay away from the Kawaii ones. They're fucking nuts…..seriously…nuts.

It has added a certain spice to things around here, which I appreciate.

c u - I still have bad dreams with pink ponies - but it was fun ;)

Myrthos as a "Little BRO"... I think I have truly seen it all now.

Me, too.

Well..... I would not have forseen this happening.... perhaps it is a good sign for the new year.

I have to admit it was fun having you here...... it is strange how the codexers get more and more friendly each time the site goes down :S

cOL5B.jpg

Post reported ;).

Did I miss the party? I missed the party. Oh well.

Judging by the debris, this one was better than the last one.

I don't know about you, but I'm votig for Cripsy to be great Codexia's envoy slash dildodiplomat :D

See you guys during the next inevitable downtime ;)

Anytime, Big Bro. Have fun at the dex. The trannies missed you.

What's so hard about landing Asian chicks? Just go to a country where they're everywhere ;), but stay away from the Kawaii ones. They're fucking nuts…..seriously…nuts.

All women are seriously nuts. Obviously you've never been married. ;)

All women are seriously nuts. Obviously you've never been married. ;)

I think that women mature faster than men but make really stupid stupid decisions till they reach the age of 40 then they start to become wiser too.

See you next time DU forgets to pay the power bills...

Who the fuck do you think you are to speak for all of us, Crispy?

Back
Top Bottom